Dr. Wolfe's EVENT TEAM APP

Dr. Wolfe/Stefan

In-Game Name:  Dr.wolfe

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_1:0:168208468

What is your ULX Rank?: user

What is your RP Rank?: Nu-7 SGT

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  no

How Active are you? (1/10): 8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): no I do not have one.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I could make new more fun event that no one or not a lot of other event team boys do. And not have players just say in chat like " OH MY GOD THIS EVENT IS SO BAD THE EVENT TEAM IS BAD AT MAKING EVENTS GOD." They don't but they could but there will be some players that do that I could Event Team could be more then it is now if I get into. More player would like seeing the Event Team and like seeing what new events that they/we have made. Like I could make more Interactive for players and let them have more freedom over the event and not have to spawn then get killed by the event player or just get killed by 682. The players could have a lot of fun and not just have for mtf or some time gensec could get to see as it spawns in d block/lcz. Event Team in my opinion Even Team is lacking in fun events and i could change that but there will still be people who say that they're bad. Event Team may never be the best but i can help it be way better then it is now because in my opinion my ADD and ADHD make me way more creative and fun thinking. That way it could help me make new event that are fun and Interactive for players.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): an scp-093 event were a researcher does the test on the scp and accidentally lets in the monsters that were in 093's Dimension into our dimension or were mtf go into 093 to get out a very important thing. That the researcher dropped into a portal and they have to fight off the monsters to get the thing and get out and class d's could get into there and help or kill the mtf. And get the thing and take it and use to get out and if the class d's don't get there the mtf. Will find a portal and go into it and be put into the water at which point. A Event Team member will ask MTF-GAMMA-6 AKA Deep Feeders. Will come in and help the mtf with doing what they are doing and what they are doing is seeing if they can find a way out but then a big sea monster attacks them and then they. Have to fight it and then when they kill it the find the way out and then the event is over.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes sir

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP-682 I just like the way that he is put as the thing that hate all life and is going to end it and I just. Love the way that some say the if he dies the universe will cease to exist but i think that is not the fact and that. He just thinks that we are parasites.

Edited by Dr.wolfe

"have more braveness than a warrior but have more wisdom than Fool/Commanders"

Nu-7 MSGT / X A-1 PSC USAF MAJCON LTCOL And was an OG Janitor"I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream." "I have fucked up my life with the things I have seen that always come back to haunt me"- Dr. Wolfe 2020 Also don't call me sir if im higher ranking then you

+/- support

- event idea from your last denied app

- hard to read cause of bad grammar

- can be sometimes a little bit mingy

+ very friendly 

Overall you could improve on grammar and get a new original event idea, then it would be just enough. 

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

30 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

- support

I don't know you in-game too well, so the mingey thing I took out. Still a -support from me due to the quoted reasons.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

45 minutes ago, Susel said:

+/- support

- can be sometimes a little bit mingy

+ very friendly 

Overall you could improve on grammar and get a new original event idea, then it would be just enough. 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 11/17/2019 at 8:07 AM, Official Orange said:

- support

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 11/17/2019 at 9:07 AM, Official Orange said:

- support

- can be sometimes a little bit mingy

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

Not to be rude, but this application was hard for me to read, tyhe grammar was awful. I've seen you minge in-RP, that certainly isn't good, and the idea isn't really too good. I feel as if you should think this over a bit more, but that's just my opinion.

Negative support.

Ella, professional idiot.

DENIED

After a Review of your application and conduct in game, I have decided to Deny this application into the SCP:RP Event-Team. This could be due to your Attitude In Game, Conduct In Game, or other reasons.

Reapply in 2 weeks

Edited by Hoovy

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic