Vikhr and Dual Berettas Nerf - Accepted

Jakub

guys its not op its a trade off vs the hk416 higher dmg less fire rate. this is a hit your shots to do good not a spray in pray compared to the hk416

sure it does more damage but at a MORE THEN 100 ROUNDS PER MINUTE its not worth it. the vikhr is better for long range / have time to aim, the hk416 is better suited for CQB and on the go firing

dont ruin a gun because it works differently if thats the case i say the hk416 needs its fire rate downed cause it fires too fast 

spacer.png

RETINA BURN BOI

2 hours ago, MysticDN said:

+/-Support

Too many time that I've gone to D-Block to assist GenSec to only to get shredded by the D-Class CC with the Duels

I haven't seen alot of people use the vikhr and it isn't really an issue yet

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

9 hours ago, Jimmy Savile said:

+Support
I was involved with the testing of these weapons, and quite frankly, they are absurdly overpowered. The Vikhr was able to take out a full hp and armor E11 Redacted in one clip. Aswell as doing 747 total damage with no armor in one clip.

I think ci are getting the vikhr in the next update so we'll see how it does but for now I'm +supporting on berretas and +/- supporting on vikhr

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

Big +Support on the Dual berretas and Vikhr. They are really overpowered for pistols and SMGs respectively.

3 hours ago, killermankey said:

guys its not op its a trade off vs the hk416 higher dmg less fire rate. this is a hit your shots to do good not a spray in pray compared to the hk416

sure it does more damage but at a MORE THEN 100 ROUNDS PER MINUTE its not worth it. the vikhr is better for long range / have time to aim, the hk416 is better suited for CQB and on the go firing

dont ruin a gun because it works differently if thats the case i say the hk416 needs its fire rate downed cause it fires too fast 

spacer.png

@killermankey

Ok 45*625= 28125 VIKHR

HK416  30*750= 22500

Coupled with the fact that the VIkHR is good at long range too. It completely overpowers the HK and CI has many new branches too. The HK is also not spray and pray so.

I don’t feel the need to explain myself in the berettas as everyone understand that a pistol doing the damage of an AR with a ridiculous rate of fire is OP in every way possible.

Huge +Support on nerfing both these weapons

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

7 hours ago, Jimmy Savile said:

For those saying that the Vikhr shouldn't be nerfed because they haven't had any run ins with it is because it hasn't yet been used. Simply put, the Vikhr is the most overpowered AR that the server has to offer hands down, and this post is forewarning us before it gets used more.

MTF E11 SFTO CPT Warge 204Y🤑 | The Guy that takes everything seriously about his Job

A factor that wasn't counted into their DPM was reload and unload time. I have calculated the reload and unload time of each weapon to find the weapon's true DPM, if someone were to be constantly firing, then reloading and repeat. The Vikhr would deal 6.274k DPM in combat, and the HK416 would deal 4.251k DPM in combat.

Edited by Jimmy Savile

9 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Big +Support on the Dual berretas and Vikhr. They are really overpowered for pistols and SMGs respectively.

@killermankey

Ok 45*625= 28125 VIKHR

HK416  30*750= 22500

Coupled with the fact that the VIkHR is good at long range too. It completely overpowers the HK and CI has many new branches too. The HK is also not spray and pray so.

I don’t feel the need to explain myself in the berettas as everyone understand that a pistol doing the damage of an AR with a ridiculous rate of fire is OP in every way possible.

CI tryna not get their weapons nerfed while they raid us with space ships lmao

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

20 hours ago, [W-G] Warge09 said:

+support wtf do you mean it doesn’t mean it’s overpowered, the weapons are clearly overpowered. IF YOU can destroy a E11 REDACTED it clearly is because  they have a lot of HP and armour from what I have heard of. CI have Aton of OP  classes and we can never stand a chance sometimes.

I have problems with d-class on heavy. I can get from 200 150 to almost 0 in 1 dualies mag

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Savile said:

A factor that wasn't counted into their DPM was reload and unload time. I have calculated the reload and unload time of each weapon to find the weapon's true DPM, if someone were to be constantly firing, then reloading and repeat. The Vikhr would deal 6.274k DPM in combat, and the HK416 would deal 4.251k DPM in combat.

14 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

@killermankey

Ok 45*625= 28125 VIKHR

HK416  30*750= 22500

I needn’t explain myself any further

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 11/15/2019 at 6:51 PM, Berserkrpups said:

+/-Support

Personally I see nothing wrong with the Vikhr it has a balance spray pattern and decent damage and another thing you don't have on this test in armor you are just doing it with the raw health with no added armor it doesn't really have that fast of a fire rate as you 625RPM is nothing compared to other weapons. That 200 l 200 test you fired around 18 to 20 rounds and it was a controlled test with no added variables with movement and an actual combat scenario. In reality, it would probably take at least a mag and a half to take down someone assuming you don't have a decent aim. That and it is only used by one class I don't see a problem with it as I said above.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 11/15/2019 at 5:53 PM, Official Orange said:

-Support
I have had zero problem with either gun. There are plenty of weapons with equal stats in comparison with the Vikhr, such as the AK, AN-94, HK, L85, M4A1, and Tar-21. Guns that are similar to the Dual Barrettas  are the tech-9, five seven, deagle, and model 500. Just singling out these 2 guns with "high" stats does not mean they are overpowered, because quite frankly these weapon pretty average compared to others. 

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

On 11/15/2019 at 5:53 PM, Official Orange said:

-Support
I have had zero problem with either gun. There are plenty of weapons with equal stats in comparison with the Vikhr, such as the AK, AN-94, HK, L85, M4A1, and Tar-21. Guns that are similar to the Dual Barrettas  are the tech-9, five seven, deagle, and model 500. Just singling out these 2 guns with "high" stats does not mean they are overpowered, because quite frankly these weapon pretty average compared to others. 

Aight I don't approve of this

Just wanna say this xd, i really dont see how a nerf suggestion for 2 weapons needs this many comments, the math is here for igneous to see and thats all he really needs.
If the weapon really is balanced with others then he wont nerf it but currently if you look at the math it's not relfected in it.
Also if you have not tried or seen any of these weapons in action i dont think you should be - or + supporting them just because they're not used.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

12 hours ago, Jimmy Savile said:

There's a reason they were removed from the armoury, and it's this very reason we are proposing the nerf.

They weren't removed from the Armory cause they were OP, we changed the armory because people wanted different/more guns. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

20 hours ago, Gunther said:

Aren't these the same Barattas that were in the original Armory? Why is it only now people care about them?

Yeah, 2 weapons that are barley getting a spotlight and we are deciding to nerf them. You might as well go through the rest of the weapons pack and nerf the others too.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

• 2 weeks later...