Vikhr and Dual Berettas Nerf - Accepted

Jakub

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - I would like to see the "Vikhr" tfa_vikhr and "Dual Berretas" tfa_csgo_elite Nerfed.

Why should we add it? - Because these guns are unbalanced and don't fit the server play style based on their damage and firerates.

Vikhr assault rifle:
takes away 25 hp point blank if you have no armor whilst have a firerate of 625 RPM
Kills you with 10 bullets spare in its mag if you have 200 200 stats from the distance of a 2x1 rectangle.
Dual Berettas:

What are the advantages of having this? - These weapons will be more balanced and offer fair pvp on the server.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -
Vikhr Spray 200 | 200 stats
Vikhr 25 hp Per Shot Point Blank
Vikhr 25 hp Per Shot Distance

MedalEncoder_7pBZ5v2NN8.thumb.png.24375dc2cc759c1cb65d7755dfae346a.png

Berretas Spray 200 | 200 stats
20 DMG Per Shot Berettas Point Blank
19 DMG Per Shot Berettas Distance

MedalEncoder_PK0an7PsRc.thumb.png.1ca3957e4a33cec31b88db7c770c64cf.png

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+Support
I was involved with the testing of these weapons, and quite frankly, they are absurdly overpowered. The Vikhr was able to take out a full hp and armor E11 Redacted in one clip. Aswell as doing 747 total damage with no armor in one clip.

• Like 1

+/-Support

Personally I see nothing wrong with the Vikhr it has a balance spray pattern and decent damage and another thing you don't have on this test in armor you are just doing it with the raw health with no added armor it doesn't really have that fast of a fire rate as you 625RPM is nothing compared to other weapons. That 200 l 200 test you fired around 18 to 20 rounds and it was a controlled test with no added variables with movement and an actual combat scenario. In reality, it would probably take at least a mag and a half to take down someone assuming you don't have a decent aim. That and it is only used by one class I don't see a problem with it as I said above.

Edited by Berserkrpups

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

-Support
I have had zero problem with either gun. There are plenty of weapons with equal stats in comparison with the Vikhr, such as the AK, AN-94, HK, L85, M4A1, and Tar-21. Guns that are similar to the Dual Barrettas  are the tech-9, five seven, deagle, and model 500. Just singling out these 2 guns with "high" stats does not mean they are overpowered, because quite frankly these weapon pretty average compared to others. 

Just now, Official Orange said:

-Support
I have had zero problem with either gun. There are plenty of weapons with equal stats in comparison with the Vikhr, such as the AK, AN-94, HK, L85, M4A1, and Tar-21. Guns that are similar to the Dual Barrettas  are the tech-9, five seven, deagle, and model 500. Just singling out these 2 guns with "high" stats does not mean they are overpowered, because quite frankly these weapon pretty average compared to others. 

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

2 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

-Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

HK416:

-15 hp point blank and similair from a distance

30 bullet spray from a distance

so in conclusion the hk416 deals 10 dmg less than the vikhr point blank and takes an extra 9/10 bullets to kill with a spray
Clearly not equal stats to the vikhr

• Like 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

7 minutes ago, Berserkrpups said:

+/-Support

Personally I see nothing wrong with the Vikhr it has a balance spray pattern and decent damage and another thing you don't have on this test in armor you are just doing it with the raw health with no added armor it doesn't really have that fast of a fire rate as you 625RPM is nothing compared to other weapons. That 200 l 200 test you fired around 18 to 20 rounds and it was a controlled test with no added variables with movement and an actual combat scenario. In reality, it would probably take at least a mag and a half to take down someone assuming you don't have a decent aim. That and it is only used by one class I don't see a problem with it as I said above.

In comparison to say the HK416, which deals on average ~ 12000 DPM, the Vikhr deals ~15625 DPM. Which is quite the difference, for comparison the Vikhr kills ~3 682's per minute, whilst the HK416 kills ~2.4.

• Gaminglight Love 1

+support wtf do you mean it doesn’t mean it’s overpowered, the weapons are clearly overpowered. IF YOU can destroy a E11 REDACTED it clearly is because  they have a lot of HP and armour from what I have heard of. CI have Aton of OP  classes and we can never stand a chance sometimes.

Edited by [W-G] Warge09

MTF E11 SFTO CPT Warge 204Y🤑 | The Guy that takes everything seriously about his Job

3 minutes ago, Jakub said:

HK416:

-15 hp point blank and similair from a distance

30 bullet spray from a distance

so in conclusion the hk416 deals 10 dmg less than the vikhr point blank and takes an extra 9/10 bullets to kill with a spray
Clearly not equal stats to the vikhr

HK416 also has increased RPM in comparison: 750 from the HK and 625 from the Vikhr.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

15 minutes ago, Berserkrpups said:

+/-Support

Also, it is near impossible to test movement variables as for the outcome would be different each time, and would be affected by ping, the user's aim, and many other unconsidered factors. Therefore, the raw statistics allow for appropriate comparison as for all of the guns are placed on a level playing field.

Edited by Jimmy Savile
  • Gaminglight Love 1

4 minutes ago, [W-G] Warge09 said:

+support wtf do you mean it doesn’t mean it’s overpowered, the weapons are clearly overpowered. IF YOU can destroy a E11 REDACTED it clearly is because  they have a lot of HP and armour from what I have heard of. CI have Aton of OP  classes and we can never stand a chance sometimes.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Das

Retired E11 HCM CPT 

1 hour ago, Official Orange said:

-Support

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

2 hours ago, Official Orange said:

-Support

insert cliched signature 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Savile said:

In comparison to say the HK416, which deals on average ~ 12000 DPM, the Vikhr deals ~15625 DPM. Which is quite the difference, for comparison the Vikhr kills ~3 682's per minute, whilst the HK416 kills ~2.4.

huge +support

It's hard to determine this due to spray, but in a sense, maybe the HK just needs a buff.

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

2 hours ago, Fool said:

+Support on the Dual's

-Support on the Vikhr

The Vikhr is not heavily used very often the Dual's do more damage than the Ar's which is the only problem

the vikhr only works too because of its dmg its shit other wise

+ why are you randomly suggesting nerfs without them being a real problem?

adding on to what orange just posted it literally shows you have bias on the server maybe in disrespect towards CI Recon force users as your trying to actively targeting to make them worse if not useless

Edited by killermankey

RETINA BURN BOI

For those saying that the Vikhr shouldn't be nerfed because they haven't had any run ins with it is because it hasn't yet been used. Simply put, the Vikhr is the most overpowered AR that the server has to offer hands down, and this post is forewarning us before it gets used more.