blood/crip rule change and idea - Accepted

Max Holland

What you want to see? -  a  new rule stating that crips and bloods can kos each other in certain areas. so we could made it that they would have their own territories. smt/jmt can pick where this is could be two or three houses in suburbs or motels ect. that could be outlined with blue or red blocks or something like that and a big textscreen saying crip/blood base something on the lines of that and anyone on the crip or blood job would own the doors. i would suggest that you would also have to advert if attacking another gang in their territory something on the lines of /advert drive by or /advert gang attack. 

Why should we add it? -  well some info ive gathered is that new players or just a lot of players in general who dont have vip would go on the blood and crip job and have amazing rp but then would be warned or jailed for killing another crip or blood. the rule stating you can kill them in your territories or theirs would make it much more realistic and the jobs would be much more fun to play and you can have actual rp. if it came to it you could have a head crip or blood someone who would act like a commander so that the bloods and crips dont just minge. this is really just a suggestion to try bost the jobs the commander would only need to be implemented if the jobs were just being used for mass rdm. 

What are the advantages of having this? - more people on the job. even better role play. more realistic. it would attract the new players to play that job.

Who is it mainly for? - everyone 

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 1

+support They are always at war and should have a place for RP for just them.. (cops should be able to go in there to stop the fire fights)

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+Support

I think this a great, realistic idea.

Example: Crips Own Subs and Bloods own Motels

Of course I think since a broad location would make the most sense, there would need to be some sort of conflict to happen before shooting on sight (series of adverts etc. | Maybe a given time of 5 minutes to leave)

there was n idea by Snar or Valk I think to make a certain area have the ability to be controlled by 1 of the factions. Whoever holds it earns money or whatever and they could kill and fight over this. Basiclay king of the hill.

Idea was disbanded/forgotten about (prob didnt work out.'

good idea tho + Support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 11/17/2019 at 10:37 AM, JackOG said:

+Support

I think this a great, realistic idea.

Example: Crips Own Subs and Bloods own Motels

Of course I think since a broad location would make the most sense, there would need to be some sort of conflict to happen before shooting on sight (series of adverts etc. | Maybe a given time of 5 minutes to leave)

Signature.png