Revan

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: LT Revan 1L49

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112662369

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 month

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I want to bring about a more realistic feel for PD but with the limitations of GMOD. I feel the higher I climb the more I can accomplish a more authentic experience for the people on the server. Policing is a tricky business and a very complex idea that to this day we have a general idea of what we want but the laws and justifications for everything changes by the second. Thus due to this and my experience with law enforcement I want to ensure people learn about policing from a source outside of somebody who only has knowledge of policing from GMOD. In addition to these reasons I feel as a captain I can hopefully be more of a beacon for people to ask genuine questions regarding police work as I want people to be interested in policing and have a view that’s based off of experience and textbook scenarios. Of course I want the server to progress and do well but my goals far exceed outside of the realm of GMOD for this server. Thank you for evaluating my application.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

• Like 2

CPT Revan 1L49

+Support

-Great app

-Amazing LT

-Always on

-"Knowledgeable"

Also, sorry you don't get a pretty colorful comment like everyone I comment on. I'm on my phone and can't be bothered... ❤️

Edited by C. Perkins | 101

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

1 hour ago, C. Perkins | 101 said:

+Support

-Great app

-Amazing LT

-Always on

-"Knowledgeable"

Also, sorry you don't get a pretty colorful comment like everyone I comment on. I'm on my phone and can't be bothered... ❤️

Ex. Dep Comm

7 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Overall rating: Major +Support

+ Active
+ Well known in the community 
+ Well written app
+ Helpful
+ Has the time
+ Ready for Captain

Good luck Revan!!

Revan in my eyes is the most active Low Command member and knows what he is doing. You’re ready !

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Well written app
+ Helpful
+ Has the time
+ Ready for Captain

Good luck Revan!!

Good luck revan!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

37 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

Active

Shown brilliant effort towards PD and follows higher ups well

Ready for Captain

~Colonel Eternity

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 11/15/2019 at 4:22 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Well written app
+ Helpful
+ Has the time
+ Ready for Captain

Good luck Revan!!

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:22 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Well written app
+ Helpful
+ Has the time
+ Ready for Captain

Good luck Revan!!

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

+ Support

I've known him as a PD since he was a SNR and he has been amazing. Revan 100% deserves CPT

Other reasons listed above.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 11/15/2019 at 5:22 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Well written app
+ Helpful
+ Has the time
+ Ready for Captain

Good luck Revan!!

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

+ Support!

- Where to start, Activity

- Address issues with proper attention

- Assists all of his officers below and above him

- Was one hell of an SRT member

- Well crafted application

- Has the time and experience to back up his App.

Good luck Revan, you have my support

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

On 11/15/2019 at 6:22 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Well written app
+ Helpful
+ Has the time
+ Ready for Captain

Good luck Revan!!

Good luck! 🙂 

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

+ Support

Dear Revan,

As your application is in the Pending status and is being reviewed by High Command. I would like to say, that I think you're ready for Captain. You have shown me a good outstanding about yourself, you have told me what you wanted to do to help the PD. You're a great leader and role model for the other officers, you have shown knowledge and activity. I just would like to see more information and effort in your application. Other than that good luck and I wish you the best.

Note: Asking anyone to look at your application or 'bumping' your application will result in an instant denial and cool down period may be included

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

1 hour ago, Munchies said:

+ Support

Dear Revan,

As your application is in the Pending status and is being reviewed by High Command. I would like to say, that I think you're ready for Captain. You have shown me a good outstanding about yourself, you have told me what you wanted to do to help the PD. You're a great leader and role model for the other officers, you have shown knowledge and activity. I just would like to see more information and effort in your application. Other than that good luck and I wish you the best.

Note: Asking anyone to look at your application or 'bumping' your application will result in an instant denial and cool down period may be included

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 11/15/2019 at 6:22 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Well written app
+ Helpful
+ Has the time
+ Ready for Captain

Good luck Revan!!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 11/15/2019 at 12:22 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Well written app
+ Helpful
+ Has the time
+ Ready for Captain

Good luck Revan!!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP