Allow ET to use Buddha CMD. - Accepted

Cryolast

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - Event team have access to the Buddha Command.

Why should we add it? - So Events can be more lore friendly and event team doesn't have a chance of screwing up when letting hp fall but not dieing.

What are the advantages of having this? - There are certain SCPs like 3874 (fidel castro) which take damage but don't die. When I do this event I have to have !god ^ copied and then have to quickly paste it when I'm about to die. If I fail at this the event could be ruined/not lore friendly. I know there are other SCPs like this and the command could be very beneficial. ALSO when doing events where we want someone to be captured after being injured, this could be very useful. For example, if I'm a GOI CMDR in a raid and I want to be captured, I can buddha myself so once I hit 1 HP I can say that I was knocked out, or injured. 

Who is it mainly for? - Event Team

Links to any content -  N/A

I know there's a good chance this won't be accepted but hey, it's worth a try.

• Gaminglight Love 1

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

+Support

Reason: Now this will be a useful tool for us to use. The ideas we can use around this thing is expansive.

How to improve the post: Good post overall. Grammer well done. Not too many issues.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

1 hour ago, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

+Support

Reason: Now this will be a useful tool for us to use. The ideas we can use around this thing is expansive.

How to improve the post: Good post overall. Grammer well done. Not too many issues.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

2 hours ago, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

+Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

5 hours ago, Susel said:

What if event team forget to remove the cmd afterwards and leave someone/themselves invincible? 

Staff and ET do this on accident all the time, mainly someone just points it out and the ET ungods/uncloaks the player

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

8 hours ago, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

+Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

8 hours ago, Susel said:

What if event team forget to remove the cmd afterwards and leave someone/themselves invincible? 

I wasn't planning on giving this to anyone but to ET if this was added in the first place. So that issue shouldn't arise.

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

On 11/15/2019 at 2:15 AM, Susel said:

I would assume they would be striked...

+ support 

The command is built in to garrys mod and it would improve rp in events where scps can’t die

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

On 11/19/2019 at 10:38 AM, Samm said:

+ support 

The command is built in to garrys mod and it would improve rp in events where scps can’t die

Actually. Just like god mode. If you change jobs it removes it as you have died. But they shouldn't be buddahing random people. Only a few. But +support.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 11/19/2019 at 12:38 PM, Samm said:

+ support 

It's an extremely quick and easy fix, so a strike likely wouldn't be warranted.

In any case, + Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021