Yedi Warn RequestDenied

A Naked Cat

Your in game name: LiL JoE 123

Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:196592116

The player's in game name:Yedi

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:179419086 (given to me by Masterson since I didnt know his steam)

What did the player do:Exploit and promote a glitch he found.

Evidence (required):https://steamcommunity.com/id/YoungSavage_/screenshots/ Video shoes him doing it screen shot shows him promoting it.(sry for watermark couldnt use my old editing software)(go to most recent screen shot idk why the link bring you to the library)

What do you believe should happen to the player:A warning

Any extra information:I feel it was unnecessary and immature of him to promote it and do it multiple times over.

Edited by A Naked Cat

-/+ Support

Video shows him doing it once. Could've been a mistake.

God that watermark is annoying 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

47 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

-/+ Support

He had done it multiple times before I started to record. also look he runs up and directly jumps on it.

Edited by A Naked Cat

Cant say on what should happen...

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

The only reason he would get warned if  he used it purposely to lag the server or get into a base...

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

-support

Hell, I discovered that the other day, and spent like an hour on a back road just having fun with it. I also showed higher staff and nothing was said. He wasn't using this to get into a base, or in any malicious manner.

• Head Admin
24 minutes ago, Ronin said:

-support

Hell, I discovered that the other day, and spent like an hour on a back road just having fun with it. I also showed higher staff and nothing was said. He wasn't using this to get into a base, or in any malicious manner.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 11/14/2019 at 11:50 PM, Dredgen said:

-/+ Support

15 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Honestly, I wouldn't see it as exploiting. He was doing it for self amusement, it wasn't abused to get into a base, nor did it harm anyone.

Actually he did this multiple times, Then went around asking people "Do you want to see a magic trick" then proceeded to show it off to people. In my opinion Him doing it for amusement aint that bad,  But he promoted it and showed people thats my issue

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 11/16/2019 at 3:50 AM, Ronin said:

-support

That bald Aussie Guy

• Head Admin

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I