Icicle12 Ban Appeal

DirtyHarry

Steam Name: DirtyHarry

Ingame Name: My name was Icicle12 in game

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:518380857

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: CPT Calamity 

Reason for Ban: Alt Account

Dispute: So, I was kind of new to the server (1 hour of playtime - at least thats what they told me), and I had seen this family going around called the Cox family. They told me to join them so I did, and we were going around and committing crime like criminals then my power went out. I went and made a sandwich and came back and none of the Cox family was online, I was able to catch a glimpse in the chat as I loaded in saying "imagine if Chippy Cox was ddossing the server," after seeing this I took Cox out of my name (made it whatever I could think of quickest - "Icicle12"). Then I was brought to a roof and this admin told me that I knew who I was and that I was a alt. I asked what a alt of and I didn't understand what was happening. They told me it was obvious because I was in the Cox family and they had been blacklisted for being alts. What I don't understand is that the fact that I was in a family gives the jurisdiction to permanently ban a player off of your server off of the assumption that they are a alt, with no actual proof. I asked for a link to the ban appeal and he said " you can appeal it and provide evidence your not a alt." What I don't understand is that i'm supposed to take the ban then provide evidence that i'm not a alt, when really they should be the ones providing the evidence that I am a alt. There was like 5 of us all together in one car, he said I was talking (which I was not) many of them were talking at once and it may have been easy for him to think that I was talking (them thinking that I was talking and had a voice like a blacklisted member). I don't know and understand why I was banned, I did not know these players were blacklisted, or that merely being in a family with them would have me banned from the server for being a "alt".

I can understand their point of view but I feel like the ban was made primarily off of a assumption and not with any actual circumstantial evidence to put them past the reasonable doubt.

My Side Of The Story:

Starting Off: MiKeY and I have been sitting there spectating these "alt accounts" for around thirty to forty minutes.

While watching these alt accounts they constantly minged by cop baiting (ramming into police cars on purpose). Breaking FearRP and FailRP. They were pretty consistent in minging which gathered our attention.

MiKeY was looking through their steam accounts and said that their steam accounts were very new, made within that day. In which that is normally the biggest hint that they were alt accounts. 

Looking through the menu via the tab menu. The ALT accounts only contained an hour of game play within the server. When dealing with ALT accounts, they always seem to have an hour within the server.

When spectating, there was a quite of few of them. They talked normally so it was pretty obvious that they were alt accounts due to the senior staff team knowing about these alt accounts. Which was interesting because they used voice changers in some situations which hints that they were trying to hide when staff were around.

After the conclusion of going through the evidence with MiKeY I made the call to being them up to a roof and initiate a permanent ban. 

The first person I was brought up to a roof automatically disconnected from the server and auto rejoining using a command via console. After seeing that I banned him off the spot since I already have conclusive evidence. 

I brought up the next alt account and he was wondering why he was up here. I told him that we had a suspicion that he was an alt account. He looked at me and told me to politely ||||||||||||| Off. After that he said that I got him, and he threatened he will come back on another alt account. I initiated a permanent ban after that.

We brought up the next guy who was with the other alt accounts. I told him that we had a suspicion that he was an alt account. He proceeded to say “Oh yeah you banned my friend, don't worry he will get back on another account here soon”. I initiated a permanent ban. 

Then, as I remember we saw in chat who adverted “Smoke is my dad”. In which that name is belonged to the old blacklisted members. We teleported that guy to us. He was a bit confused saying why were his friends banned. Looking at his account he had a good steam profile but very new to the game. He was minging with them being suspicious since knew them also. He also sounded way different when we spectated him, MiKeY and I just agreed he was using a voice changer. Looking through the logs he changed his name three different times when we tried bringing him. He seemed to be avoiding being brought up to the sit. This was a very shady guy who had no intent in roleplaying. He tried arguing with us about this issue, sounding like Maral. So we banned him for being an alt account.

Conclusion:

Dealing with ALT accounts, we deal with this daily. Despite the many times they get back on the server, we find them and initiate a permanent ban with gathered up evidence have watching these accounts roam for a while. You doing all of the things listed is not good. This is why I did the ban!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

My Side Of The Story:

Starting Off: MiKeY and I have been sitting there spectating these "alt accounts" for around thirty to forty minutes.

While watching these alt accounts they constantly minged by cop baiting (ramming into police cars on purpose). Breaking FearRP and FailRP. They were pretty consistent in minging which gathered our attention.

MiKeY was looking through their steam accounts and said that their steam accounts were very new, made within that day. In which that is normally the biggest hint that they were alt accounts. 

Looking through the menu via the tab menu. The ALT accounts only contained an hour of game play within the server. When dealing with ALT accounts, they always seem to have an hour within the server.

When spectating, there was a quite of few of them. They talked normally so it was pretty obvious that they were alt accounts due to the senior staff team knowing about these alt accounts. Which was interesting because they used voice changers in some situations which hints that they were trying to hide when staff were around.

After the conclusion of going through the evidence with MiKeY I made the call to being them up to a roof and initiate a permanent ban. 

The first person I was brought up to a roof automatically disconnected from the server and auto rejoining using a command via console. After seeing that I banned him off the spot since I already have conclusive evidence. 

I brought up the next alt account and he was wondering why he was up here. I told him that we had a suspicion that he was an alt account. He looked at me and told me to politely ||||||||||||| Off. After that he said that I got him, and he threatened he will come back on another alt account. I initiated a permanent ban after that.

We brought up the next guy who was with the other alt accounts. I told him that we had a suspicion that he was an alt account. He proceeded to say “Oh yeah you banned my friend, don't worry he will get back on another account here soon”. I initiated a permanent ban. 

Then, as I remember we saw in chat who adverted “Smoke is my dad”. In which that name is belonged to the old blacklisted members. We teleported that guy to us. He was a bit confused saying why were his friends banned. Looking at his account he had a good steam profile but very new to the game. He was minging with them being suspicious since knew them also. He also sounded way different when we spectated him, MiKeY and I just agreed he was using a voice changer. Looking through the logs he changed his name three different times when we tried bringing him. He seemed to be avoiding being brought up to the sit. This was a very shady guy who had no intent in roleplaying. He tried arguing with us about this issue, sounding like Maral. So we banned him for being an alt account.

Conclusion:

Dealing with ALT accounts, we deal with this daily. Despite the many times they get back on the server, we find them and initiate a permanent ban with gathered up evidence have watching these accounts roam for a while. You doing all of the things listed is not good. This is why I did the ban!

*cough cough* -support reasons above 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Calamity said:

My Side Of The Story:

Conclusion:

Yeah we have been dealing with alts for so long and it gets annoying and yeah more reasons above.

• Like 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

MAJOR -SUPPORT

I did some background checks into your Steam account and found some signs of an ALT account.

INFO1.PNG.d734de2b9b731f2d61624e5937bde2b8.PNG

First Thing | Your account was created recently, and it is public which is important for the last imageInfo3.PNG.6045388151276dd8e390f2472b3fc4e4.PNG

This is just a rep check which of course you have none since the account was new, with no Bans on record, and reassures that your profile is public.

NOW FOR THE DEAL BREAKER!

Info2.thumb.PNG.4ed49dc2e92b52db85dec6113b2a9559.PNG

1: You have a steam level of 0, also indicating a new account

2: No friends (The Only part that is surprising, but could be a coverup)

3: Names (Nothing Really interesting)

4: Your profile is public

!BUT WAIT A MINUTE!

Your profile is PUBLIC which means I can view the games that you have etc.

The big question is "WHERE IS GARRY'S MOD?!"

Since you don't have the game that means you are using a family account as not to waste money on a community that you were banned on. OR you cracked and hacked your original game so it institutes a

Denial-of-Service when steam attempts to verify the fact that you bought the game, but skips by and bypasses it. I what I think the server has security-wise one of these autos bans you.

Still, we can never know for sure unless we check IPs, but you could be using a VPN, so in this case, we have reasonable suspicion and evidential standpoint to issue a PERMABAN which justifies Clamitiy and MiKeY reasons for issuing it as an alt.

2 hours ago, Calamity said:

My Side Of The Story:

Conclusion:

SO IN THE END

MAJOR

-SUPPORT

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, War Gamer said:

MAJOR -SUPPORT

I did some background checks into your Steam account and found some signs of an ALT account.

First Thing | Your account was created recently, and it is public which is important for the last imageInfo3.PNG.6045388151276dd8e390f2472b3fc4e4.PNG

This is just a rep check which of course you have none since the account was new, with no Bans on record, and reassures that your profile is public.

!BUT WAIT A MINUTE!

Since you don't have the game that means you are using a family account as not to waste money on a community that you were banned on. OR you cracked and hacked your original game so it institutes a

Denial-of-Service when steam attempts to verify the fact that you bought the game, but skips by and bypasses it. I what I think the server has security-wise one of these autos bans you.

Still, we can never know for sure unless we check IPs, but you could be using a VPN, so in this case, we have reasonable suspicion and evidential standpoint to issue a PERMABAN which justifies Clamitiy and MiKeY reasons for issuing it as an alt.

SO IN THE END

MAJOR

-SUPPORT

yeah what he said 😂 you really dug war..... -Support

8 hours ago, Calamity said:

My Side Of The Story:

Conclusion:

6 hours ago, War Gamer said:

MAJOR -SUPPORT

!BUT WAIT A MINUTE!

SO IN THE END

MAJOR

-SUPPORT

Yeah -support 

• Head Admin
10 hours ago, War Gamer said:

MAJOR -SUPPORT

!BUT WAIT A MINUTE!

SO IN THE END

MAJOR

-SUPPORT

12 hours ago, Calamity said:

My Side Of The Story:

Conclusion:

Overall rating: Major -Support

- Reasons above

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

19 hours ago, War Gamer said:

MAJOR -SUPPORT

!BUT WAIT A MINUTE!

SO IN THE END

MAJOR

-SUPPORT

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

On 11/14/2019 at 4:02 PM, Calamity said:

My Side Of The Story:

Conclusion: