In-Game Name: Will

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129363914

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Permission: Dep. Comm. Matthew 

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

Writing Major in the "rank applying for" section is a little strange. I feel it is crazy that I have gotten this far in the community, especially in PD (I found a message on Discord back from July saying at most I would get up to Captain or Major.) Over the month or so I have been a Captain, I feel I understand where each rank in PD low command fits into the chain of command and what their responsibilities are. While I may not have been as active with holding meetings as a Captain, I did attend them and always thought up of things to cover (such as driving, radio, etc.). I feel I am one of the more active command members on the server going on-duty about 5 or more times a week. I have mentored lower ranking officers, dealt with complaints, and attempted to address issues in the department which has helped me gain experience with how to act in certain situations.

As a major, I hope to continue to help other in True North and be a stronger leader in PD by hosting more meetings, ensuring sergeant+ are following guidelines and doing training that meet the standards that command has laid out, and working more closely with other command members.

I hope to have your support and thanks for reading.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
Forgot a poll again

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

14 minutes ago, TurdBerglar said:

Major +Support! I see Will on almost all the time. He is very professional at being command. He makes ethical decisions when in command as well. I can go on and on of why he should be promoted. Will, you have my major support. Wish you luck and hope to see you as a Major! 

11 minutes ago, Freeze said:

+ Support

• Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Proffesional
  • Active
  • Ready

Good luck to you sir.

• Thanks 1

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

2 hours ago, Freeze said:

+ Support

• Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Proffesional
  • Active
  • Ready

Will your the best captain good luck on major man

~Torty

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Overall + support

+ support

-strong leadership qualities

-familiar with pd and it’s inner workings

-supportive towards lower ranks yet still stern and disciplinary 

- support

- promoted me under conditions similar to that of a game.

Note: thanks for the promotion btw

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TurdBerglar said:

Major +Support! I see Will on almost all the time. He is very professional at being command. He makes ethical decisions when in command as well. I can go on and on of why he should be promoted. Will, you have my major support. Wish you luck and hope to see you as a Major! 

5 hours ago, Freeze said:

+ Support

• Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Proffesional
  • Active
  • Ready

I agree completely! You deserve MAJOR

• Like 1

spacer.png

On 11/14/2019 at 10:26 AM, TurdBerglar said:

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

On 11/20/2019 at 3:46 AM, Gkrier said:

Good Luck!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Massive +Support

• Extremely active
  • Mature
  • Great guy
  • Professional
  • A great member of command

You're literally going to end up as commissioner some day. Automatic +Support to you!

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.