TH3 - Admin Report

nwtjustin

Your In-game: James

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96597895

The admin's name in-game: TH3

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Not sure of the steam name.

What did the admin do: I was making a question on the forms to know if I should maybe consider applying for Event Team, and after a while, he blacklisted me right on the spot. I do not understand why, but I do understand the Administrative part. But Event Team? I think it's just not fair since I never sent in an application for it.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

1328196182_2019-11-14(2).thumb.png.63cfe885fed9a1bd00229b16cfcdeff9.png

1689637110_2019-11-14(1).thumb.png.3bb3e39c42e1861a3dc99b5640cf5e0c.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I do not wish for him to get in trouble, but to just allow me to apply for Event Team and for him to just understand that I did nothing wrong and what he did was not acceptable.

Any extra information: I would like to find his reasons on why he discided to do this.

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

Owner denied your application, and apparently you were spamming and deleting them.

I can see why you were blacklisted, at least its not permanent. 

Here for people curious on his application 

Edited by _Alpha_

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

-Support

You posted 5 staff apps in a very short amount of time, didn't let it get denied/accepted, and in the end even zeeptin denied it, I can see why you would have a blacklist on event team too. I suggest you wait it out, and apply in 6 months if you're still interested in staff/event team.

Edited by Doggo0

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

This made me laugh.

- Support 

Screenshot_20191114-112221_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

32 minutes ago, _Alpha_ said:

Owner denied your application, and apparently you were spamming and deleting them.

I can see why you were blacklisted, at least its not permanent. 

Here for people curious on his application 

Please do not post this on here because I am not wanting to become a joke. All I want to do is have a full understanding. I do understand about the Administration thing but I want to know about the Event team one

1 minute ago, th3 said:

Staff restrictions are applicable for both staff and event team as it is considered staff for that purpose.

Thank you very much. I do apologize for this hole misunderstanding. I hope you can forgive me and I will delete this soon

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif