Burboons warn appeal.

Burboon boi

Your In-game:Burboon

Your SteamID:76561198364932149

The admin's name in-game: Jay kapp

What warning(s) did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn(s) (REQUIRED):911188347_2019-11-13(4).thumb.png.fc2cc66e4e556c4ebf16d3e898ee5486.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Alright so i was pulling over a UMC vehicle for reckless driving and when i pull up and get out of my vehicle,the person said"oh whats wrong with my tire?" and proceeded to pull out a negev and kill me,while so i hit my panic and people came over.When i re spawned I heard over the radio from SNR Sour patch kids and trooper yedi that the suspect is believed to be joker UMC. A few min. later i hear sour patch say he pulled over a UMC vehicle that he thought might have been the suspect. So hearing over radio earlier in my new life that the person was UMC and in a UMC vehicle I responded to him when he asked for an additional. When i came up I did not see the wanted suspect and noticing that they might be affiliated, so i then asked if he might now where(the person who was called over radio multiple times) may be. He said no and we let him go. I was then brought to a sit where the person said that i used knowledge from my prev. life. When i tried to explain this i was told that since i had no video evidence that there was multiple people speaking about the incident after my death i would be receiving a warn for failRP. Now i think this should be apealed as i used only knowledge of my current life and what was going on in the radio and that I did not use any knowledge from my prev. life,as well as the fact that there was no evidence from either side that i had not heard over radio from multiple people(as the admin said i could not see if those people could come say they did but the other person could use the guy i asked the question to) not only the persons name but also the persons vehicle.There is also the fact that the person who killed me was not wanted and broke a priority rule because he had no reason to kill me over a traffic stop.

Any extra information:N\A

Edited by Burboon boi

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

I feel if it is valid should'nt be NLR...

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

8 hours ago, Ronin said:

Hmm, I'll wait to hear from Jay, but...It'd be NLR if anything.  And I'd like to see the evidence that convinced Jay to warn him as well.

Mikey who is a senior admin and the person i asked him about it came over and confirned i said that but othwr than that there was not really any evidence and as i explained above i had info from my current life to give me a reason to ask. And i feel the whole thing was kind of biased since the other person was allowed to use a witness but i couldnt use the at least 8 people on radio that heard what was going on.

Edited by Burboon boi

On 11/14/2019 at 12:14 AM, Max Holland said:

On 11/13/2019 at 6:30 PM, Burboon boi said:

Your In-game:Burboon

Your SteamID:76561198364932149

The admin's name in-game: Jay kapp

What warning(s) did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn(s) (REQUIRED):911188347_2019-11-13(4).thumb.png.fc2cc66e4e556c4ebf16d3e898ee5486.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Alright so i was pulling over a UMC vehicle for reckless driving and when i pull up and get out of my vehicle,the person said"oh whats wrong with my tire?" and proceeded to pull out a negev and kill me,while so i hit my panic and people came over.When i re spawned I heard over the radio from SNR Sour patch kids and trooper yedi that the suspect is believed to be joker UMC. A few min. later i hear sour patch say he pulled over a UMC vehicle that he thought might have been the suspect. So hearing over radio earlier in my new life that the person was UMC and in a UMC vehicle I responded to him when he asked for an additional. When i came up I did not see the wanted suspect and noticing that they might be affiliated, so i then asked if he might now where(the person who was called over radio multiple times) may be. He said no and we let him go. I was then brought to a sit where the person said that i used knowledge from my prev. life. When i tried to explain this i was told that since i had no video evidence that there was multiple people speaking about the incident after my death i would be receiving a warn for failRP. Now i think this should be apealed as i used only knowledge of my current life and what was going on in the radio and that I did not use any knowledge from my prev. life,as well as the fact that there was no evidence from either side that i had not heard over radio from multiple people(as the admin said i could not see if those people could come say they did but the other person could use the guy i asked the question to) not only the persons name but also the persons vehicle.There is also the fact that the person who killed me was not wanted and broke a priority rule because he had no reason to kill me over a traffic stop.

Any extra information:N\A

-support [Yes I Should have warned you for NLR] besides after you die you can't go up to a UMC car and ask where joker is after he killed you 

4 minutes ago, Jay KAPP said:

-support [Yes I Should have warned you for NLR] besides after you die you can't go up to a UMC car and ask where joker is after he killed you 

I do question if the UMC witness was allowed, and if so why? And why he was not allowed his witnesses if so.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:10 PM, Jay KAPP said:

you also took a witness and in the rules for admin stuff it says not to take friends sits and you and joker are friends or at least partners are you not? and i feel the whole thing was really biased. @Jay KAPP

Edited by Burboon boi