Chell/Charlotte

Signing in . . . .

Welcome: Foundation Doctor: [Data Expunged] W [Data Expunged]

Loading Grading Format . . . .

Grading Format loaded

Score: 87/100

Grade: B (Standard)

Lore: 14/20

Good job on following the SCPs lore. It surprisingly made sense for SCP 999s "Happy area of effect" to help someone reach R.E.M. sleep if they have a disability preventing them from reaching that state. If the D class indeed had Insomnia, I'm sure they would have woken up when you opened their eyes during #1. Or they would have at least woken up at some random point within the #1 hours of sleep.

Creativity: 16/20

I have not yet read anything between SCP 999 and R.E.M. Sleep before so hats off to you guys for doing the unexpected. But you didn't really find out any information that could be useful as people with Insomnia can still reach R.E.M. sleep but very rarely as they would have a problem sleeping. It would have been nicer if you guys asked can SCP 999 affect the way you are in R.E.M. sleep seeing as how you start to have movement during R.E.M. sleep like feet kicking, Rapid eye movement, etc.

Presentation: 20/20

You did it. You both did something that not all Researchers know they can do. You edited the Format to make it look amazing while not breaking the Format. Thumbs up to both of you. I hope to see these types of Creative formats from both of you guys for future tests.

Writing: 37/40

I don't see any problems in your writing other than your conclusion being a little to short but that is the only problem I see in writing. Remember you can add more detail to help the reader visualize what you are talking about.

Note: Next time you work together and decide to write down the Document together, please write down somewhere that the Document was written by both People present as to not confuse command.

Posting Grade . . . .

Grade Posted

Signing off . . . .

Research Administrator W