Hunt's LT appliction

Hunt

Hunts promotion.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Does Hunt deserve the rank of LT in your oppinion.

• Yes
    • no

Rank You are Applying For:

LT 

In-Game Name:

Hunt

SteamID: 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:431015836
Current Rank:

SM
How long have you been in your current rank?:

i put up my resignation for LT about a 2 months ago, so 2 months aswell as the 3 months before i was given LT
What timezone are you in?:

GMT
How many Warns do you have?:

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

I believe I should be awarded the rank of LT as , I love helping people in pd as well as taking people on ride alongs to help them and I believe that if I was given the rank of LT I can help people more in pd and help people to see how fun pd can be as well as our serious side and I love helping people in anyway I can. I used to be a LT in PD, but i left that position as truthfully I had way to much to handle as the time like school and family stuff, But now I can handle the responsibility's that will come along with this role, I have started to enjoy PRP and PD as a whole a lot more than I used to as Lots has changed with things like RP and how pd works as a whole. When ever I can get on the server most of the time I hop straight onto PD or Aru, I Love helping lower ranks out e.g ofcs when they don't have cars and no one will take them so I do, I help SNRS when it comes to driving and other things in VCMOD like how to fix small issues and helping people with aim and whether it is ok to use lethal force or If they should use non lethal. I also believe that if I am awarded the rank of LT I can be on the server when most people aren't so I can see the people form my time zone who are on the server when it is like 1-4 pm when most people are at school because one thing I have to say is the people who get on at that time work so damn hard, they will patrol even when no one is on the server and most of them are very sensible when it comes to dealing with the situations that they get involved in like random shootouts. Last thing I would like to say is I know what some of you may be thinking that because I left my position as LT I will do it again, I have 0 plan for that to happen as I can give a hell of a lot more time to pd now.  

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):

yes

Many thanks for taking the time to read this 

- Hunt 

+/- Support: Leaning towards -

+ Leadership on PRP and other GL servers

+ Was previously and LT

However,

- I honestly do not remember a single time that I have seen you on PD since I joined. (Only crim or ARU *I think*)

- Long LOA

If someone else can vouch for his activity I will change to a +Support

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

7 minutes ago, C. Perkins | 101 said:

+ Was previously and LT

However,

- I honestly do not remember a single time that I have seen you on PD since I joined. (Only crim or ARU *I think*)

- Long LOA

Your a good guy hunt just have never seen you EVER on PD and how do i know that changing to LT will up your activity

~Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

3 hours ago, C. Perkins | 101 said:

+ Was previously and LT

However,

- Long LOA

I agree whole heartedly. You’re a good guy and all just never see you on PD

CPT Revan 1L49

5 hours ago, C. Perkins | 101 said:

+ Was previously and LT

However,

- Long LOA

Nice guy, fun to RP with, but you got to be more active on PD

1 hour ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

nice guy

great leader 

active 

good app

Great commander on imperial

-Bennett

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

• Head Admin
13 hours ago, C. Perkins | 101 said:

+ Was previously and LT

However,

- Long LOA

I'd recommend you play more PD if you are considering to apply for a command position. Most of the time I see you on or at least notice you, you are playing on ARU rather than PD. While I do think that you are active on the server, I do feel you could be a bit more active on PD.

Best of luck Huntt!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

20 hours ago, C. Perkins | 101 said:

+ Was previously and LT

However,

- Long LOA

- support

On 11/14/2019 at 5:24 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

I'd recommend you play more PD if you are considering to apply for a command position. Most of the time I see you on or at least notice you, you are playing on ARU rather than PD. While I do think that you are active on the server, I do feel you could be a bit more active on PD.

Best of luck Huntt!

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 11/14/2019 at 2:11 AM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

nice guy

great leader 

active 

good app

His activity will obviously go up with the promotion...

Edited by utetwo

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.