Resignation Form: Supervisor Synari

Synari

I'm sorry everyone.

I waited a while to do this under the premise that more free-time might become readily available, but as my school semester nears it is all too apparent that likely won't be happening. Upon delving further into research I had assumed I being a low-command wouldn't add much more to my duties, and would be flexible given my schedule. This was more of a commitment then I was prepared for. I must take initiative and put family and education before recreational activities, as next semester I'm changing colleges and living arrangements. This isn't to say I won't ever return. I really love the server, and I love how Research is very in-depth and disciplined. or striving to become disciplined

With this, I hold the Head of Utilization with my title. I find no other successor appropriate than Geeman. He's been pushing out many Utilization based tests since his Utilization training a month ago. I hope nothing but the best for the sub-branches and the branch of Research as a whole. In the event that Geeman doesn't wish for the title, or if I'm not granted the liberty to say, I'll let high-command say. 

I've loved making friends along the way, and really loved trying to take Research to another level as a whole. I wish you all the best, and hope to be back soon enough.

Until next time,
█████  ███████ Swain (Synari)

Edited by Synari
  • Sad 3

We've all been wondering where you've been Synari, and we are glad to finally hear from you. Your reason for leaving is quite understandable, as real-life should always take priority; in the end, this is still just a game. It was nice having you in command Synari and goodbye.

gog