Thanos Gamer - Denied

ThoanosGamer

Staff  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be in staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name? Pop.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is your steam name?:  ThoanosGamer.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is your steam ID?STEAM_0:1:233797239

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I would like to say about a month but i have a friend who really helped me out.

What date did you make your forums account?  September 9, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond. 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?image.thumb.png.b334946f02867bb3aa21860c435e5990.png

Have you donated? Yes I have

What rank are you applying for? I would like to apply for Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? To be honest no, that's why I'm trying my hardest to join here. 

Have you read the staff guidelines at  You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read over every guide line and ready to be tested as soon as possible. 

Time zone:  Central Time Zone. 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): I am Requesting Trail moderator.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Although I have many warnings I wont to provide for the community and represent the game with my other peers. I'm running for the Role Trial Moderator and I myself will be very desired to work my hardest and make sure everything Is alright. I'm not the best player and not the highest xp level but I will be the most hard working out there. I want to stop being a troll and start to be a formal person in society. I want to help out my peers and players who are being disrespected and killed on purpose. All i'm asking is for you to consider for me to work my hardest and for you to give me a chance to work my hardest in my field. I will bring everything I have just to be into this Field. I will stay as active as possible in the forums and in the team speak/discord. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First, I will use my commands to mute him, If he continues to use chat another disrespectful form I will call over a higher ranking (Senior Moderator+) So he/she can have a ban. If he/she complys after I mute him/her in-game I will call over the person who reported the crime. I will then decide withier the one muted is lying or the person who called it in. I will try my best to do this accurately as possible so there are know other mistakes for what has already happened. 

Thank you for taking your time to listen into my application, Hope you like and enjoy, Make sure to tell my mistakes and also give me positive feedback.  

Edited by ThoanosGamer

-Support

-Replied to Application

-Application is unappealing to the Eye 

-Very Low Forum Activity (Can always be improved!)

-You have been banned twice, one for Prop Abuse | Lying to Staff and the other is Mass RDM / Lying to Staff. 

-Repost of Application while current one is still up

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

3 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

-Replied to Application

-You have been banned twice, one for Prop Abuse | Lying to Staff and the other is Mass RDM / Lying to Staff. 

You made your forums account on Sept 15.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

3 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

-Replied to Application

6 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

-Replied to Application

7 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

-Replied to Application

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

10 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

-Replied to Application

-wrong title for the application 

11 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

-Replied to Application

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

11 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

-Replied to Application

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

16 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

-Replied to Application

Also, I didn't know we had a rank called "Trail Moderator"

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

21 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

-Replied to Application

Generally very mingy

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

23 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

-Replied to Application

lol, lmao even

On 11/12/2019 at 8:57 PM, Hoovy said:

-Support

-Replied to Application

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator