Gas Spam Suggestion - Denied

A Naked Cat

What you want to see? - Limit the amount of mustard gas used during a raid by PD.

Why should we add it? - Its not fair when you are in a base and they spam it so you can't be anywhere in the base safely.

What are the advantages of having this? - More enjoyable for players and its less toxic than Myan using 6 gas grenades and doing 0 damage with guns during a raid.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - None needed

-support 
..... what...

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

8 minutes ago, Torty said:

-support 
..... what...

Me and my friend have a base and its hard to raid. Myan used about 5 to 7 mustard gas grenades in the span of under a minute. There is no way to beat the gas i think it needs to be limited to how you can use it or nerfed.

1 minute ago, A Naked Cat said:

Me and my friend have a base and its hard to raid. Myan used about 5 to 7 mustard gas grenades in the span of under a minute. There is no way to beat the gas i think it needs to be limited to how you can use it or nerfed.

its part of the game but i guess i can see where you are coming from...

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Sounds like a you problem. Not gonna get changed cuse only command can use it

- Support. Sorry.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader