Damage Buff - Denied

_Alpha_

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  A Damage buff like what we experienced in october 20th when the damage was reverted to regular weapon stats.

Why should we add it? -  I believe this would encourage more tactical based combat like taking cover and being careful when in combat. Another reason why I think we should add this is that more people will be interested in joining GENSEC and MTF which results in more manpower and more patrols and static guarding positions. A large majority also loved this.

What are the advantages of having this? - As stated above more man power for GENSEC and MTF, more patrols, more tactics being involved rather then who has more HP and AP. This also makes joining CI more worthwhile and only the best, persistant, and smartest D-class make it though.

Who is it mainly for? - All combat oriented jobs. There may be issues regarding D-class CC's but they are going to be easier to kill/defeat.

Links to any content -  N/A.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

40 minutes ago, Ritz said:

-support

1. already denied

2. would make d-block EXTREMELY unbalanced

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

7 hours ago, Ritz said:

-support

1. already denied

2. would make d-block EXTREMELY unbalanced

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||