New Crafting system - Denied

Reznov

What you want to see? - A completely new crafting system implemented for D class. I suggested this exact thing before but the addon for it was poorly made. Using this system from dark RP it could be easily setup and balanced for d class to use. As i stated previously the resources could set to spawn in random locations in lower d block. These components could then be harvested by d class and used to craft items and weaponry. Not only could you craft items you could set up a vendor and sell the components for in game money. This is killing 2 birds with 1 stone solves the low salary and lack of money issue and its a great new addition for d class. It gives a outlet other then countless riots. Just like mining players can dedicate their time to farming components instead of running into a line of rifles. A system of inventory space could also be added to where the higher the rank you are of VIP the larger your inventory or something in that area. Assuming the same system as the ore bag is used but re named to component satchel or something along those lines. You could even include certain weapon craft-ables in the VIP rank. So the players with the ranks still have access to the job specific perm weapons but can now also farm and get better weapons over time. This system is also more realistic then the old mining system. Finding scraps of plastic or cloth or metal is plausible likely then a rock growing out of the ground. 

Why should we add it? - Improve re play ability and keep new players playing. As a person that only plays d class I have the honor of greeting countless new players that join the server and are curious on its rules and whats the goal. Countless times I have had to explain as d class you either A riot, or B stand in line and wait to be tested on. The most common response is either " im switching to security" or " wow that is boring lets riot ". For those that think this would somehow effect research it would but not negatively. Now the d class that wish to be tested on could attempt to sneak a weapon past security adding another outlet for RP to gen sec. Being able to frisk down d class and see if they have any contraband on them. And if are able to escape custody while being tested on could lead to great RP as in breaches or need of MTF backup. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Improved re play ability, Less riots, a way to make money other then AFK, a outlet for farming, BRINGS PLAYERS BACK, stops people asking for mining to come back, d class activity, gen sec action. 

Who is it mainly for? - D class but the entire server would benefit from this implementation.  

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1902094527&searchtext=crafting+system

• Gaminglight Love 1

Founder of Reznov

-Support
If we are to be at least semi-realistic, Class D would NOT have access to anything that lets them acquire weapons.
This is also quite a big negative as it would encourage new players to only play on Class D more than anything else, hindering branch populations more than it already does now.
D Class jobs already have quite enough weapons to use once you level up and unlock the other jobs.

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

3 minutes ago, Ritz said:

+support 

D-class are the ones who use money the most and this would provide a way to make some income.

TBH they do need a buff. We just got a new Upper D-block and got the damage buff.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

12 minutes ago, Ritz said:

+support 

D-class are the ones who use money the most and this would provide a way to make some income.

Let's hope this one works.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

2 hours ago, Bread said:

-Support
If we are to be at least semi-realistic, Class D would NOT have access to anything that lets them acquire weapons.
This is also quite a big negative as it would encourage new players to only play on Class D more than anything else, hindering branch populations more than it already does now.
D Class jobs already have quite enough weapons to use once you level up and unlock the other jobs.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

+support Yeah im in CI and i play D class as well but at the moment its very literally "Its either riot or wait a LOOOONNG time for some researchers to want to do tests and even so D Block is heavily blocked off by fences and other making it easy for MTF/Gensec to put down a riot in a few seconds which makes it so if D class want to be able to get even past D block they have to hope security/Gensec arnt paying attention but i feel that this would help D class have more fun on the server and want to stay longer to either A) Join CI or B) join Other branches because the server to them will be fun

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+support

D-class needs something to do other than riot all day long, It's starting to hurt the Research branch for they can't do anything if they cant get test subjects.

MTF is stuck in LCZ helping gensec leaving CI to have their way with HCZ

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

3 hours ago, Ritz said:

+support 

3 hours ago, Catsro said:

Let's hope this one works.

~Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

7 hours ago, Bread said:

-Support

Also the scythe that 2/3 shots most gensec

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

On 11/11/2019 at 3:58 PM, Bread said:

-Support

16 hours ago, Susel said:

Also the scythe that 2/3 shots most gensec

scythe is unable to be bought anymore. + ive seen 5-10 maybe different d class with the weapon.

and that wouldn't count cmd with the 50-100 hp difference then enlisted and the 50-100 armor difference. not to mention the ability of ranged fire vs a bad hit reg melee

this doesn't even count mtf which usually can get to d block within 2-5 minutes of a riot occurring unless special occasions. like a mass breach / Major breach, and or a CI raid. but gensec are still vastly more powerful then D class

for an example yesterday a riot occurred for an entire 20 minutes without any mtf help, even with d class out numbering the gensec when a ci raid killed half of the gensec D class did not even make it into hcz. I know i got into a rant here but my point is you cant just say its unrealistic on a semi server. we have Site admin walking to CI and asked to be ransomed 1 Dollar. we have a Hcmd that have people in that are Furries, Weebs, 2 Psychopaths, and a toe robbers. to top it all of we even had Site Admin ban lunch breaks and you say its breaking semi unrealistic to make d class not have access to work for weapons that more then likely would be absolute shit or slight better?

and to anyone who thinks i mentioned them self i mean no harm I just wanted to make a point anyways sorry again for going on this rant. and please dont take any personal offence to any of this.

RETINA BURN BOI