• No

In-game name:

Divide

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:56343255

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:

Medical Corps VCMD

How long have you been Gamemaster:

For around 3 months on this server and about half a year on CWRP.

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable):

I have one staff strike for accidentally going AFK in Zeeptins waiting room.

How much time do you have on the server?:

It does not say; however, I would assume quite a lot based on my activity.

How well do you know the LORE?

I know lore fairly well and how to apply it to events.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?:

I want to become more involved in the process of training and working with newer GMs so that the quality of events goes up. There has also been some abuse of power in the past that I wish to help eradicate. I want the GM team to be filled with people that love learning, as one can always get better, and enjoy putting together events. I also wish to increase the collaboration between GMs to help events run more smoothly. Running any type of event by yourself can be hard, and it's easy to get overwhelmed. With an increase in collaboration, GMs will shift their focus towards the players rather than scrambling to delete NPCs under the map.  

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?:

I have been a GM for quite some time now, and I have been creating as well as working with others on many mega-events.  I know what a good event is supposed to look like and how to increase the chances of having a great event, rather than it just being ok. I have proven myself in the creativity department coming up with what at first might seem like a crazy and whacky idea, and turning it into a successful event. I have also become a mentor to a lot of the newer and even some of the higher up GMs which proves my ability to work with others and help them grow. 

Have you mastered ULX?:

I have almost mastered ULX and continue to figure out cool and new ways of doing things with ULX.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?:

I have put together many mega-events and have even single-handedly run a couple of them, which as any GM will tell you can be a nightmare. 

Give an example of a mega event: 

The Magicians Touch

Upon doing a routine scan of the planet Hoth, you notice a rather large gathering of inquisitorial ships that were reported missing. showing up on your radar. Wishing to further investigate the matter troops are sent down to the planet only to realize that only the tracking beacons of the ships remained. A camera droid will be sent out to inspect the troopers before opening a gate. The inquisitors are surrounded by a strange hatred, which is fueled by a supposed Ancient Sith Holocron. Anyone that opens the Holocron is immediately infected with unwavering loyalty to the Son (an old Dark Side user that was killed by a dagger). The Holocron will call out to a certain Inquisitor on to use its powers. Upon entering the Holocron room alone, a large force gate will close blocking off access to the temple room.  Then Dark side guards (infected zombie things) will appear to keep the troopers busy and away from the Holocron room. During this time the force user will be transformed into the Son having their life forced ripped from them. They will come out of the gate guarded by two other force users under his control. He will attack for a little then escape using his acquired force ability of teleportation. Troopers will then find a scroll from the Father describing how to kill the Son and where he hid the dagger. Troopers will go to the planet, find the dagger and kill the Son along with his mutant army using the dagger.

How active can you be:

I can be on almost every day.

Gaminglights Original Rapper

1845706791_Divide-05(1).jpg.b76c64c6377ace44ec776155ae886529.jpg

On 11/11/2019 at 4:19 PM, HeadShot720 said:

MEGA + Support

Very creative GM

deserves this positions 

has the experience to back it up

good luck divide!!

ImperialRP Fleet Admiral ImperialRP Admin SWRP Gamemaster

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 11/11/2019 at 3:19 PM, HeadShot720 said:

MEGA + Support

Very creative GM

deserves this positions 

has the experience to back it up

good luck divide!!

ImperialRP Fleet Admiral ImperialRP Admin SWRP Gamemaster

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander