Shaggy’s MC VCDMR Application

Halo

Should I become VCDMR for MC?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become the VCDMR for Medical Corps?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : For my IGN it’s MC EM CPT Shaggy 2314.

2. What Regiment are you applying for? I am applying for Medical Corps Vice Commander.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? The reason I would like to become the Vice Commander of the Medical Corps is because I want to show my time and dedication to the medical corps to help be one of the fellow leaders for said battalion as well as show the medical troppers in the battalion the right ways of how and what to do as medical. I would also love to grow my time as helping encourage others into the healing battalion as I would simply love to help them learn what they are supposed to do in the battalion as well as help with important battalion decisions whenever it is necessary. Personally I love everyone in the battalion as I wanna help people learn surgeries in case if the CMDR or the other VCDMR cannot be on, I want to enforce the rules on them as well as like I said before to help them grow into the beautiful battalion they’ll become.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have been on the server for about a month as originally I have two characters, but I wanted to do something fun and what would also be new to me.

5.  What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The many main reasons what a VCMDR for the medical branch is to help the people within the branch to do what they should do within the right decisions, be there when the CMDR and VCDMR cannot be there, understand what the others are telling you, and the most important one is to help decide what will happen for your branch. One of the bigger pistions is to help be there and lead the people safely into combat by making the correct calls and the important decisions on the easy or hard spot.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : The reason why you would want to trust me as a VCDMR of the Medical Corps battalion is because I used to be a big heavy leader of a battalion back in a Halo Roleplay of where I once had to lead my own branch and create decisions for them, I know what it is like to help command people around as well as get orders out to the troopers as fast as I can. I would need to help make the good decisions for the MC, being strict is what I love to do best as it is best at times during tough decisions to be as serious and strict as you can. When people break the rules I wanna figure out why they must’ve broken them as I don’t wanna leave until I know the complete stories of what the others must’ve done and know how to fix it by anyway I can. If it is a serious mistake like minging or something even horrible I will talk to my higher ups on what we should do to them or I will make the big decision and either warn them or completely remove them from medical.

7. How often can you be Online? : I be on as much as I can as I always love the server however if things come up like family issues or school field trips I won’t be online by then, however I am very active and do as much as I can for the medical branch.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : For my warnings I do not have any of them, I plan on not getting into any kind of trouble as I want to be a helpful and strong leader within the medical branch.

Edited by Halo
I misspelt the name.