Gunther's Senior Command App

Gunther

1. Steam Name?: [GL] Gunther

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:430475006

3. Roster Name?: Gunther

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: Oct 2nd

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: Since May 5th

7.  Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a Senior Command member? (150 WORDS+): I tried my hand once in Senior Command and was demoted because I failed to do my duties as a Senior Command member, and I kept complaining a lot and just showing off a bad side of me to lower Gensec. However even though I was demoted, that didn't make me quit, yes I was upset, but I didn't curse out High Command or Senior Command, it was my fault and my actions. A lot of people have left Gensec, but I have no plans or intentions of leaving. Even with all the frustrating moments, all the stress and changes that come with the job, I suck it up and move on, because I know there's no point in sulking and being angry with changes. I won't say I never get angry but I don't stay angry for long, and if I do angry and curse someone out, I'll come back and apologize, which is something that I'm working on. In the time I've been a CPT again, I've been trying to improve relations with other Command, and lower Gensec. And that's one of the reasons I applied for RCF Commander. I wanted to not only show High Command I was responsible when it came to leading a branch and handling documents, but to improve my relations with people and try and create RCF into something great. It failed however, despite the numbers, only half of them were active, and no one showed up to meetings. I still feel upset. I tried leading a small branch and I failed, but I'm not going to let that keep me down. That's the reason I'm a Captain and not a HOS, I'm still learning and every Command position I have or had gives me more experience and allows me to be more confident in my abilities and skills as Command. I want to become Senior Command because I feel more confident and more determined to help this branch and to not let my time as Senior Command be anything like last time. I've been with Gensec since the first day I've played and I'll be with it until it flourishes or dies. Being that I've been with Command for a long time, and that my job is not foreign to me, and I feel comfortable leading and playing as Gensec, means I have the experience and the knowledge to run Gensec.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: Say on the radio to the next highest on, "Hey I'm headed to the hallway to get that SO, you're in charge til I get back." then chase after them, and tell them to get in D-Block, if they refuse. I'll just cuff them, and then drag them back to D-Block and to the Medbay corner, unless D-Class are in low numbers or its hands up in which case I'll take them directly to bunks. Then attach them to the wall in the beds area and ask them why they keep leaving D-Block. If they respond with anything other than "I got permission from so-so", I'll tell them "No, you can't leave D-Block without WO+ permission, something you should have been taught as a Trainee." Then I'd proceed to put them on DNP for 2-3 days, as its clear they still need time to learn the basic rules before moving up. Going back to if they refuse to be cuffed, I'll just tell them if they don't stop moving I will shoot them, if they keep moving, I will open fire. Then I'll call out onto the radio that "OFC <name> is AOS. Block the door until I get back." assuming he breaks NLR. When I get back and he did break NLR, I'll tell the OFC they have 5 seconds to get into the bunks before I kill them with a bat, to avoid crossfire, and to keep Gensec from all focusing on me and the OFC and to not give D-Class an advantage. If and when I kill him, I'll sprint to the bunks, and call for staff saying this guy broke NLR, and have them deal with it before or after I demote them to Trainee for being mingy and breaking NLR. Then I'll remove his whitelist and /demote him, and return to my duties.

12. What would you do if a SGT was giving people permission to leave D Block?: I would first pull them to the side and tell them they are not allowed to give people permission to leave D-Block if Command are on. I would then ask them to get on the radio and call back everyone he gave permission to, and then depending on where those people went or why they went, I may allow them to go back. I would then walk around the D-Block area and shout with my mic, "Hey listen up everyone, the only people you should ask for permission to leave from are WO+. Anyone below that cannot give you permission. If there is no Command on, then you ask the highest on. Everyone understand?" If this is the first time he's ever done, I may let him off with a verbal warning. If this has happened before, I'll pull them to the side, and tell them I'm going to strike them for this, as they know they can't do it, and have been reminded once before.

13. What do you do if an E11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: Get on my radio, switch to Channel 4, and tell MTF I have a PVT in D-Block who is attempting to take Command of my Gensec. And then I would switch back to channel 2 and walk with my radio stating "The PVT has no authority over you. You do not take orders from him, you take orders from Command in Gensec. Understood?" The I'll walk up to the PVT and tell them you have cannot order my Gensec around, if you want to help, that's fine but you don't Command anyone here. 

14. Who is A1?(RP): I couldn't tell you, I'm not sure what that is.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

22 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz - USMC said:

+1 A good Penguin

- Could use more help in becoming better command leader

- Could be a little more active, but I understand IRL issues.

- You have been subject to demotions in the past, but I believe that with time and experience, anyone can become a better command leader.

+1 has my support

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

23 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz - USMC said:

+1 A good Penguin

- You have been subject to demotions in the past, but I believe that with time and experience, anyone can become a better command leader.

+1 has my support

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

23 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz - USMC said:

+1 A good Penguin

+1 has my support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 11/11/2019 at 10:56 PM, Hugo Stiglitz - USMC said:

+1 A good Penguin

+1 has my support

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

On 11/11/2019 at 10:56 PM, Hugo Stiglitz - USMC said:

+1 A good Penguin

+1 has my support

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]