Vice Commander Zel's 48h resignation notice

boblucas307

So another one falls I guess. Roughly a year and 3/3 have gone by and I'm surprised I stayed this long, and honestly, it was never a waste of time in my eyes. IRL when I was still in school this server helped me keep my sanity because if not for this server the only true friends I'd have would amount to a measly two thanks to not fitting in with others, but thanks to this server I did make a couple of new friends that I hang out with and mess around with more than I can with my real-life ones. Writing this has me wanting to reflect on my past on the server starting off as a recruit with no mic to becoming an LTC, and then being promoted straight to VCMDR with a perfect Commander ( Locke ) which allowed me to run the branch my way/his way. I will continue to play on the server as IQ and Navy. You always can come up to me to talk about anything. Thank you 501st Legion, Vice Commander Zel out.

• Sad 1

- Retired 501st Legion Vice Commander-

Imperial RP

As much as I don't want to...

Accepted

You were and are one of the absolute best Vice Commanders (and friends) I could have asked for... I hope the Navy and Inquisitors treat you well Zel. It's been a pleasure serving with you sir. 

• Sad 1

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

Its Been nice serving with you Vice Commander Zel. You were the only reason that I joined the 501st HC thank you soo much for everything you have done for me and pushing me passed my boundys and FORCEING me to apply for the 501st VCMDR. And Thanks for all the good time that we have had building up the 501st Together.

Good By Bitch Boy

Edited by DoomsDays901
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, DoomsDays901 said:

Its Been nice serving with you Vice Commander Zel. You were the only reason that I joined the 501st HC thank you soo much for everything you have done for me and pushing me passed my boundys and FORCEING me to apply for the 501st VCMDR. And Thanks for all the good time that we have had building up the 501st Together.

Good By Bitch Boy

I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH MY BROTHER

• Sad 1

• Head Admin

*wipes tear from eye*... So, you are gone from this world eh? ... Well, as a final goodbye to the vice commander... Where did the "K" go?

• Sad 1

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander