Chiefs Forum Dip App

Chief_

In-Game Name: Chief

Steam Name: [GL] Chief

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105726197

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes

How many posts do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 1,321

How often are you online on the forums? Every day really. When I am not during class unless I have nothing else to do.

What time zone are you in? PST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? The reason why I want to join is, I have been apart of the community for a long time. I have been around the Forums noticing things that shouldn’t be there. Like people being racist or making inappropriate comments/posts on something. If someone MassRdm’ed on the Also, I constantly look around the forums in different sections seeing/looking at many different posts. I want to be able to use my forums activity to keep the forums clean. I want to be able to join the Forum Diplomat team so that I can keep the forums clean and held up to our guidelines on the forums.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I would say I have good judgement due to me being a person who treats people as the same. Even if I know someone who is a great person to play with, but they say the n-word on the forums or something I would deal with it as I would with any other player.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shout box due to getting banned from one of our servers? IF they were spamming shout box for being banned I would ban them for 1 day for according to the General Rules of the Forum that if you post spam you would get a 1-day ban. May be extended if they have already received a punishment/warning for doing that before.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

On 11/10/2019 at 10:29 AM, Chief_ said:

If someone MassRdm’ed on the Also,

Not sure if this was added to make the 100-word limit.

You cannot issue bans as a forum diplomat. When you do find someone worthy of a ban you can contact a member of SMT and if they see it fit they will ban them.

Your forums activity before posting your application was low but recently it has erupted.

Chief I do believe you could become a future forum diplomat if you improve these things above.

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen you a lot in-game and on the Teamspeak, you work hard, and you're mature. I respect you, and giving you the power of Forum Diplomat will certainly help enforce the forum rules. Good luck Chief.

Positive support.

Ella, professional idiot.

• 1 month later...