1. 1. Should i be LT

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Torty

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160202308

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 month

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Hey so i know i have applied a few times but it has been 2 weeks since i have a applied and i think i am ready! here are some reasons why... I am very very active on the PD and will become even more active if i receive the promotion. i have been training many cadets (at least once a day maybe more), i try to be friendly to everyone and try to deal with all situations that come to me as a SM i can not demote but i still take care of situations accordingly. I know low/high command pretty well and feel that i would be fit for the family of low command. i am also putting all of my time on the server into PD and EMS. Even when i become a LT i will still continue training new cadets cause it is really fun and interesting on how they do stuff after the training. recently i have started helping the new SGT on there first training like if they have any trouble then they should feel comfortable coming to me with any issues. Ive also got many relationships with Enlisted officers. i have also been giving ride a longs to new OFC's. i also am not a minge and loyal to the community. I have also been in the community for a good amount of time. These are all reasons why i am ready for the position in low command.
~Torty (Aka Tortoise)

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, of course!

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+Support

Very active

Hardworking

Nice

Been SM for while

Deserves chance

Good luck!

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+ major support 

+VERY ACTIVE!

+can handle the responsibility 

+Very Nice 

+Hardworking 

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

11 hours ago, Masterson said:

+/- support 

Active,

Nice

But Idk if hes ready for command yet.

I just dont think you are ready for this job yet,but i do think your a great SM.

• Like 1

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

Overall +Support

-Active on TeamSpeak

-Active in game

-A lot of experience with Sergeant Major

-Dedicated

-Well Known Member of community (Well known in staff, TNPD and S.R.T.)

-No effort put into the application

GOOD LUCK TORTOISE!!!

Sincerely, SGT Noah REmiX 1C29  

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

- support

Good guy, active, always in ts.

BUT

Not enough effort on your app.

Even with all of this, I dont belive that you are ready to take on the harsh responsibilities of a commanding officer. Now you might thinks it's not my place to say this but it is I use to run a department and it will put you under alot of stress. So this is why I dont think your ready because you dont know it responsibilities, communication skills, and penalties for not doing your job. I would suggest this because you also kind of need it ask command if you can sit in on situations to learn, and if they say yes then say thank you and pay attention so you can see how some of the people in command handel issues so you can get a general consensus on how to lay the foundation of your judgement. 

CPL War Gamer 1D87

Edited by War Gamer
  • Like 1

spacer.png

2 hours ago, War Gamer said:

- support

BUT

Even with all of this, I dont belive that you are ready to take on the harsh responsibilities of a commanding officer. Now you might thinks it's not my place to say this but it is I use to run a department and it will put you under alot of stress. So this is why I dont think your ready because you dont know it responsibilities, communication skills, and penalties for not doing your job. I would suggest this because you also kind of need it ask command if you can sit in on situations to learn, and if they say yes then say thank you and pay attention so you can see how some of the people in command handel issues so you can get a general consensus on how to lay the foundation of your judgement. 

CPL War Gamer 1D87

• Like 1

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 11/10/2019 at 10:20 AM, Masterson said:

+/- support 

Active,

Nice

But Idk if hes ready for command yet.

On 11/10/2019 at 10:27 AM, Timmemes said:

+Support

Very active

Hardworking

Nice

Been SM for while

Deserves chance

Good luck!

Good luck, tortoise! 🙂 

• Like 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:13 PM, springs.exe said:

+ major support 

+VERY ACTIVE!

+can handle the responsibility 

+Very Nice 

+Hardworking 

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-support

Yes, you are active and all, but in my opinion, I Don't think you deserve the LT Rank yet. Your skills with working with others, training, and maturity need to be improved. I am pretty sure you kinda put ur mouth in your mic and scream during a PD meeting, it sounded like you did that as a joke during a PD meeting which I dont think is smart.  

-Immature

-No Command Like Qualities yet

-Not much effort into the application (From My Looks Of It)

-Never Trains

-Can't handle the responsibilities of command yet (Just give it some time as an SM, and you'll get more experiences with the rank that could prove you good enough to be an LT, but right now, you're just not there yet no offense. 

You're overall just not ready in my opinion No Offense

-SWAT SFC Elapin XL10/SM Elapin 1D83/SS DSAIC Elapin XB1

Edited by [GL] Elapin

On 11/11/2019 at 2:57 PM, War Gamer said:

- support

BUT

this is true i really could not have stated it better

Edited by Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 11/11/2019 at 8:57 PM, War Gamer said:

- support

BUT

CPL War Gamer 1D87

Torty your a realy nice guy but like the others have said, I'd like to see some more command skills. How to do this? Take charge in situations, stand out when it comes to leading and working with people. Show us that you are capable of having people under you. I know you are capable of this, only thing you have to do is show us

-/+ Support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 11/12/2019 at 6:30 AM, [GL] Elapin said:

-support

Yes, you are active and all, but in my opinion, I don't even think you even deserve SM, If you dont deserve SM, what says you deserve LT.  Your skills with working with others aren't really the best and you have no command qualities. If you were a lot more mature and all too,  would have given you a -/+.

-Immature

-No Command Like Qualities

-No supervisor qualities(SM)

-Not enough effort in the things he does (applications and trainings)

-Never Trains

-Can't handle the responsibilities of command

You're overall just not ready in my opinion

-SWAT SFC Elapin XL10/SM Elapin 1D83/SS DSAIC Elapin XB1

I have to agree with elapin you are active there’s no dispute in that I think you just need to improve maturity and leadership skills.