*Important* New EMS Rule Regarding Applications and The Future of EMS

Timm

Attention all EMS Medics, future applicants and community members: On behalf of HC and the EMS Applications Team, the application rank requirement for joining EMS has been changed to SNR+ in PD. As for tryouts, the requirement is OFC. This is Commands attempt to try and get some more active and dedicated member s into EMS. The mindset is that if they have made it to CPL, they clearly want to be here and have a lesser chance of being mingy. We at EMS are open arms to all members of the community, we just want to make sure you have what it takes to HospitalRP and be a medic. Despite us not having weaponry, we are still a very essential department to the server and we want some more members! Its fun, RP filled and fast paced, and its worth a try. Despite it being a very point-click focused department, there are numbers of ways to roleplay. You can roleplay car crashes, you can declare people DOA and bring them to the hospital, you can set up a makeshift healing post outside combat situations. My point is, we want you to know that we are welcoming to all members and we are making attempts to make EMS better as a whole. Thank you for your time. 

~ EMS Assistant Chief Timmemes CX3

~ EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX2

~ EMS Chief Seb CX1

Edited by Timmemes
  • Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I think that this is a very good idea due to the fact of inactivity... quick question whats gunna happen to the people that are already here but arnt LCPL+

~Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

41 minutes ago, Torty said:

I think that this is a very good idea due to the fact of inactivity... quick question whats gunna happen to the people that are already here but arnt LCPL+

~Torty

They will stay. 

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png