SCP-999 Test 2

OniJoji

Lore Name: Rogan

Clearance Level: - 2

List of personnel involved in testing: - Security LCPL Noah, Coolcaz

Level D personnel involved: Gamekid

SCP: - SCP 999

Errors and/or safety hazards: Some of the errors or safety hazards include SCP 999 not cooperating and/or the Class D not cooperating. 

Question: - How does SCP 999 help the insane/depressed Class D come back to happiness after severe trauma? 

Background Research: - The last test I did I experimented on whether SCP 999 could bring an insane and depressed Class D back to happiness. This time I will be testing on how SCP 999 interacts with the Class D. As we know already SCP 999  is best described as playful and dog-like: when approached, SCP-999 will often react with overwhelming elation, slithering over to the nearest person and leaping upon them, “hugging” them with a pair of pseudopods while nuzzling the person’s face with a third pseudopod, all the while emitting high-pitched gurgling and cooing noises. The surface of SCP-999 emits a pleasing odor that differs with whomever it is interacting with. Recorded scents include chocolate, fresh laundry, bacon, roses, and Play-Doh™.

Hypothesis: I believe that if we introduce a insane/depressed Class D to SCP 999, the SCP will have a dog-like playful emotion toward the Class D while trying to comfort them. 

Observation: -First, I got another Insane Class D. This Class D had been hit by a brick in the head and run over by a golf cart and then he tried to kill his neighbors and was sent here. I took them to the LCZ testing room where we meet up with SCP 999. I told the SCP what the situation was and then he nodded at me. The SCP then took the Class D to his room and proceed to give him “therapy”. Now all we could understand was squeaks and cooing noises so we could not understand what he was saying. But then the SCP started hugging and comforting the Class D. Almost instantly the Class D started to feel happy again and that is when I took the Class D back to Medbay and then back to D block. Same as last time, the Class D was giggling the entire way back to D block. 

Analysis and Conclusion: - SCP 999 used a few different methods to bring the Class D back to happiness. The first on being his therapy. This one was only effective with his dog-like cuteness because we could not understand what he was trying to say. SCP 999’s second method worked 10 times more because the SCP started to make cute noises and the SCP smelled like Play-Doh and the SCP started to hug and tickle the Class D. In conclusion, SCP 999 is able to make the Class D happy again due to its overwhelming positivity and affection. 

Do Results Align with Hypothesis: Yes

• Like 1