RED_HELLCAT (Ban Appeal)

HellcatNationsWorldwide

Steam r: RED_HELLCAT

Ingame Name: HellcatNationsWorldwide

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419891752

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: JoE Mama

Reason for Ban: 40 Warn Limit Reached.

Dispute: I was entirely new to the Garry's Mod Role-Play Scene and didn't know any rule's. 
I made lot's of mistake's that could of easily been avoided, and I realize that. For me this is the best Garry's Mod RP server and i LOVED playing on it and i hope i can play sometime again.
I today got off for a little bit and had just came back to see that i was Perma banned which made me upset even tho i knew i'd be getting banned soon but i just didn't know when. I hope you can see what i mean
the last few hours was really fun doing racing, doing money silo's as a Crip Shot Caller, not to mention i think 3 day's prior to my ban i had bought VIP+ so i'd also hope to be able to continue on the server i spent money on because that's how good i thought it was, so i spent $27 CAD for 21 Credits to get VIP+, ($1 USD is $1.25 CAD) I think it was something like that. And i was getting EMS training last night and was hoping to get it done tonight, but instead i am here writing out this Ban Appeal in hope's that i will someday still be able to become a EMS. I have put over 125+ hours on this server in the past few weeks i loved the server so much it's addicting! But anyways i really do hope this will go through because this server is for me 5/5 .   

Edited by HellcatNationsWorldwide

What i can say is hellcat seems to be a nice guy just doesn't learn from his mistakes. He has treated me with respect in every case i had with him. I highly recommend you read the server rules a couple times and study it and maybe depending on if management thinks you can come back you will be ready to go and not get any more warnings. 

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

- Support 

- You have been cop baiting, everytime I pull you over you just run off and we don't even RP because when we watch your car you shoot at us I know we get this a lot but it's not ok when we have you do it 5 times in 10 mins.

- Also you have been minging on FBI, like ramming into other cars, shooting people for no reason, also pointing guns at people if they accidentally hit your car. Before you go on any government job please red the SOP it's on thw forms under departments and it says FBI and one has the SOP.

- You behavior has been kind of good but I wasn't in any admin sits that you where in so I really can't say anything on that.

- Also if you paid it doesn't mean your application will get accepted but it might help you a bit.

- You just got banned today, personally I think you should wait a month and maybe read over the MOTD.

I suggest that you read over the MOTD. And also be less mingy, follow the rules. Its not fun if someone is breaking rules, also please read the SOPs of any government job before you get on it, you can always ask in chat. 

I would love for you to be on the server if you change your behavior of knowing the rules. 

Edited by Stsin

19 minutes ago, Stsin said:

- Support 

- You have been cop baiting, everytime I pull you over you just run off and we don't even RP because when we watch your car you shoot at us I know we get this a lot but it's not ok when we have you do it 5 times in 10 mins.

- Also you have been minging on FBI, like ramming into other cars, shooting people for no reason, also pointing guns at people if they accidentally hit your car. Before you go on any government job please red the SOP it's on thw forms under departments and it says FBI and one has the SOP.

- You behavior has been kind of good but I wasn't in any admin sits that you where in so I really can't say anything on that.

- Also if you paid it doesn't mean your application will get accepted but it might help you a bit.

- You just got banned today, personally I think you should wait a month and maybe read over the MOTD.

I suggest that you read over the MOTD. And also be less mingy, follow the rules. Its not fun if someone is breaking rules, also please read the SOPs of any government job before you get on it, you can always ask in chat. 

I would love for you to be on the server if you change your behavior of knowing the rules. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Stsin said:

- Support 

- You have been cop baiting (I haven't really ever cop baited that much and nor did i ever intend to actually cop bait.) every-time I pull you over you just "run off" (This is false, I did run off a few time's, but most the time i stayed and Role-Played.)  and we don't even RP because when we watch your car you shoot at us (This isn't true and the way you typed this out is hard to understand) I know we get this a lot but it's not ok when we have you do it 5 times in 10 mins. (This is simply not true because there's no way I'd be able to do it 5 times in 10 minutes.)

- Also you have been minging on FBI, like ramming into other cars, shooting people for no reason (False), also pointing guns at people if they accidentally hit your car. Before you go on any government job please red the SOP it's on the forms under departments and it says FBI and one has the SOP.

I would LOVE the privilege to be able to get on the server again, but i must correct you on some stuff. I edited Stsin's Message to my Perspective. Please read over the entire thing. Also don't take it the wrong way.

I got to be honest, PoliceRp is one of the servers in this community to give the most warnings. 

You are definitely a nice person in general but you don’t follow the rules. 
Also, you somehow have a job involved with the government but don’t follow the SOP

+Support

Second chance on the server 

• Laughing 1

Hellcat was a good part of the community he may have received warnings but lets simple this up

He wasn't a complete ass hole about everything he did or said

I respect This guy so much and deserve a second chance in the community from what he has done in the past.

Huge +Support 

Hell Cat I hope you can get back in your one of the chillest people on the server

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Stsin said:

- Support 

Signature.png

- support 

like I see your sorry but every time I was on staff/ the server there would be sit against you. Me and other staff members gave you so many chances. You had so many chances to change the way you acted but you didn’t. Becuse you bought vip doesn’t mean you get special treatment. I don’t think the ban should be lifted. Once you meet the requirements to appeal  your warns you should then make a ban appeal 

4 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

appel the warns that you have ? Vut for now +/- support 

I know, but this could take up and over a year's time. And if you really think about it, it could take a really long time.

2 hours ago, Max Holland said:

- support 

like I see your sorry but every time I was on staff/ the server there would be sit against you. Me and other staff members gave you so many chances. You had so many chances to change the way you acted but you didn’t. Becuse you bought vip doesn’t mean you get special treatment. I don’t think the ban should be lifted. Once you meet the requirements to appeal  your warns you should then make a ban appeal 

I know this, but having Severe ADHD make's it harder and make's me more impulsive.

Didnt you just get banned via a ban request???? -support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

2 hours ago, HellcatNationsWorldwide said:

I know, but this could take up and over a year's time. And if you really think about it, it could take a really long time.

I know this, but having Severe ADHD make's it harder and make's me more impulsive.

you only need to appeal the warns until you have under 40 

Denied

We will not be revoking your ban. You reached over 40 warnings (45) in around 3 weeks. You have received multiple warnings in 1 day. You received 8 warns in one day on Oct. 27th and Nov. 2nd. PoliceRP has one of the most forgiving warning system out of all the servers (Old warns system). I am sorry to say but you have been given so many chances (over 45 chances) I think you don't deserve another. Everyone has to follow the rules and everyone gets chances to follow these rules. But when those chances are not used appropriately, then a ban must take place. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor