Lemon CMDR EC/DC

aDaddy

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

31st DCL ADT VCMDR Lemon

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Engineer Corps/ Imperial Demolition Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I feel like I would be a good commander to these troops I have lots of experience of commanding branch's as well and I've been told multiple times that I would be a great commander. Also the old CMDR does want me for this position as CMDR and I would love to help this branch become a lot stronger and a lot bigger then it is now... I could also help other Commanding officers enforce the rules and learn more so they can become better them selves. It would also give me a lot more power to make this branch better as well.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

It doesn't say but I believe I have 75+ Hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

So this branch does have a commander and I feel suited for this position and I so I can help out the branch so I can have the troops be the best at there abilities and make this branch grow .

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You can trust me because I'm very active on this server I have gain man friends and many peoples trust and I'm always available for help when others In the branch cant.. I have a great knowledge and understanding of Commanding a branch.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I will be on everyday between 3:30 to 9:30 unless something with family comes up

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : No Warnings

Edited by aDaddy