Kyle's 31st Commander Resignation

KyleTheOne

Hey guys. Boom Boom guy here. Sadly this is the end of one hell of a wild ride for me. I have watched this tiny little server grow into quite a big one. When I started out 31st was known as the Imperial Engineering Corps. It was hella inactive and no one ever wanted to join. After I got the position of Vice Commander my Commander Ralex left us. I was there on my own without a single piece of knowledge on how to command. I then applied for Commander and got the position. I had my boys Twelves, and Motu beside me. After some serious hard work and shit EC got their own unique bunks and was changed to 31st. I made some really good friends with the other Commanders such as @Segaman456 of the Medics. He is a really kind guy and I hope he one day gets into High Command. Sadly shortly after we got our conversion update Twelves sadly left us. Now it is sadly my turn. I really hope that 31st becomes a greater battalion under the command of my Vice Commander Lemon.

Special Thanks:

Motu: My first Vice Commander, you inactive minge, thanks for believing in me my pal.

Twelves: My second Vice Commander, I'm very sad about your resignation but hey I'm now part of the crew right?

Lemon: My third Vice Commander, You were literally the most active boy in the regiment and apply for Commander already 31st needs you.

Harrison: Literally one of the only Naval member with competence, you didn't treat us like we were under you. I really appreciated all your work for us my man get High Admiral.

Carpenter: You SCPRP OG, you have done great service for our battalion and i hope that one day you get a Commander position.

Hotshot: Man where do I begin, I really just want to thank you for letting me have this position. Keep working your ass off for Imperial RP because you are doing great services for it and I really appreciate that.

And to all the boys in 31st I didnt mention. Thank you for having me as your Commander. This is Boom Boom Man Kyle, signing off one last time.

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

26 minutes ago, MrMotu said:

i remember the time kyle let me date his sister for a while. He was a good man with a good heart. He will be dearly missed by the 31st. Best of luck Kyle and may the force be with you. ❤️

You too.

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

• BadAim locked this topic