Any extra information: N/AYour Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:99656823

The player's in game name:Lel

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:149222850

What did the player do: Reach the 30 warn limit

Evidence (required):

spacer.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: atleast a 1 Week Ban

RETINA BURN BOI

30 warnings confirmed, has also had two previous bans on his record. Warnings that he has received have typically been FailRP, RDM, Prop Killing, and Prop Minging, though some others are also sprinkled around in there.

I would support a due to this ongoing conduct that has yet to change despite numerous warnings and bans, I would support a two week or even higher ban.

+ Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

9 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

30 warnings confirmed, has also had two previous bans on his record. Warnings that he has received have typically been FailRP, RDM, Prop Killing, and Prop Minging, though some others are also sprinkled around in there.

I would support a due to this ongoing conduct that has yet to change despite numerous warnings and bans, I would support a two week or even higher ban.

+ Support

He is a known minge 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

25 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

11 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

13 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

14 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• th3 locked this topic