James Trial Moderator Application [WILL NOT EDIT OR DELETE ANYMORE!] - Denied

nwtjustin

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: James

What is your steam name?: nwtjustin

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:96597895

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have not had any staff experiences.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I don't remember what date it was but I do know it was in October, 2019.

What date did you make your forums account?

October, 12, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

My current rank is Member.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

image.png.b5d42ec9f58b2e8cbb184861b8830dab.png

Have you donated?

No.

What rank are you applying for?

Trail Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it:

Timezone:

MDT In Canada, Alberta.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I would be a great help in keeping the server safe because I have a thing for wanting to do the right thing and I would make sure I would come on every day just to make sure everyone is having a safe and fun experience on the server. The other reason why I think I would be acceptable for the position is that I am well mature when I am on-duty and I always take situations and jobs very serious. I am a very reasonable person and is not the type to judge someone right on the spot. I would take my time to figure out the whole situation and deal with it in a reasonable mater. I may just be some junior highschooler who is 14 but if I wear to work on this server. This would help make me more responsible and worthy of taking on big situations. I am available from Monday to Sundays but I get off school at 3:40 every Monday and Thursday, but Friday's I get off at 1:17. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first try to calm them down, and explain to them what they have done. If they do not stop and continue cursing at me, I would mute their voice chat and decide to give them a warning for NCWS. If they do finally calm down and listen, I would then ask why they did the RDMing once they ready to talk and try to handle the situation if I can. If I am unable to handle it, I would get one of my Superiors to help me handle the situation with me. Once I have a whole understanding of the situation, I would check the combat logs and see who they have RDM. If there is enough evidence on the situation, I will see if this it 1st time doing the offence but, if it is 3rd or 2nd second time they have done it, then I will put them in Admin Jail for 300 sec [2nd Offence] or 600 sec [3rd Offence]. Now if this if they do continue with the hole RDMing, I will leave it to my High Ranking Superiors to help me deal with the punishment.

Thank you for reviewing my application.

This will be my last and final time editing or deleting my application. So if I will take any feedback I get and focus on those if I need to ever redo my application when it's done being reviewed 

Best Regards, James

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif