SCP-1162 memory manipulation Test. By JR Livid.

Big Bob

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Resident Medic Kirkman, Security FTO JRCF SM WantedIdeas.

Level D personnel involved: One D class personal was involved.

SCP: SCP-1162

Errors and/or safety hazards: N/A

Question: If Class-C Amnestics are administered, to the subject in question. Will it affect the subject being able to retrieve that object from SCP-1162?

Background Research: SCP-1162 is activated when a sentient being reaches into the hole to the depth that the girth of their arm allows, at which point their fingers touch a solid surface similar in feel to the current location of SCP-1162, and they discover an item small enough to fit through the hole below their fingertips. These items have universally been recognized as something that the user has lost or was searching for at some point during their life. With this in mind, when Class-C Amnestics are administered to the subject in question. and used to target A memory of an item the subject has lost before in his/her life. Will they still be able to retrieve said object from SCP-1162?  

Hypothesis: It Will not affect SCP-1162 anomalies property. the subject will still have a chance to retrieve said object from SCP-1162.

Observation/Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): N/A

Analysis and Conclusion: :BEGIN TEST LOG:  I started by retrieving D-3167 From D block and then transporting him to med bay. To have medical personal administer the Class-C Amnestics. Once I arrived at med bay, I asked Resident Medic Kirkman to place earmuffs on D-3167. so, to talk in private I then explained the purpose of test. how I was going to ask D-3167 of an object that he had Lost and never found during His Life. Once Kirkman was caught up to speed he removed the earmuffs and we got started. I started by asking D-3167 If he had ever lost a treasured object. that we never managed to find during some point of his life. he told me about A Doctors medical Kit he had lost 40 years ago. he began to describe it has Old, tattered, shaped Like a Book, Cross sown on the front, made of a faded yellow cloth. With all this new information I had the earmuffs placed back on D-3167. then we started the Amnestic cation process D-3167 was then sprayed with Class-C Amnestics. That targeted the memory of him losing the Doctors medical Kit. once the Amnestic cation process was finished, I removed the earmuff from D-3167. then proceed to ask if he remembered anything about A Doctors medical Kit. he then responded with the answer no while sounding a bit disoriented. After that we then proceed to Where SCP-1162 was located LCZ and started the test. I instructed the D-3167 to insert the girth of his hand into the Hole. After he had done this, he proceeds to pull out the Doctors medical Kit he descried in med bay. : END TEST LOG:    

Do your results align with your hypothesis? Yes the result did support my Hypothesis. The attempt to manipulate the subject’s memory. Did not interfere with SCP-1162 anomalies properties. 

Edited by Rommel