[SCP 912] ~ Research (11/8/19)

Chombos

Clearance Level: 3

List of Personnel involved in testing: 1  LCPL  Who's name I do not recall.

Level D personnel involved: 1 D-class personnel.

SCP: 912

Errors and/or safety hazards:  The containment door was closed and we couldnt leave Safe/Euclid testing chamber. It took us a while as the door was closed and D-class was terminated due to failing of the test which happened after door was closed and scp 066 screamed almost killing the d-class and 2 janitors that were cleaning.

Question: What did 912 not react as much when there was D-class?

Background Research:  I had a high opinion and observation of 912 detaining/restraining, so I would of figured that would result in that, but it was not what it seemed. My observation was incorrect.

Hypothesis: To see how 912 would react if he was approached by a D-class w/ and without a weapon. I would figure he would detain the D-class, or even attack it making sure he doesnt use the weapon for murder.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): None, test failed and was very sort due to being stuck.

Analysis and Conclusion: No reaction was recieved besides a inspection of D-class personnel pockets.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No.

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

There are some sentences I can't understand (E.G.: "What did 912 not react as much when there was D-class?"), and some grammar is off. Also, you messed up Clearance Level. (For Safes and Euclids it's two, for Keters it's three, and for 682 or special RP circumstances it's four. 5 is reserved for RP special RP circumstances,.)

6/10.

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.