Change Simplethirdperson to force collide with walls in third person - Accepted

Bread

What do you want to see? - Change Simplethirdperson to force collide with walls in third-person

Why should we add it? - Would help stop people from exploiting through walls to see if doors ahead of them are opening or closing.

What are the advantages of having this? - Stops a possible exploit with people using the third-person camera.

Who is it mainly for? - The server

Links to any content -  None, but it can be done by using simple_thirdperson_forcecollide 1

lol, lmao even

1 hour ago, Official Orange said:

+Support 

Not too much of a reason for nocollide for third person. I only use it when I'm dead and want to watch the events around me, ex. What CI do after I've died. 

I agree but. Is it possible. Its in the adob but I think we could just edit the code 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+support if that command doesn't work you could edit the code as chief said and to do that you can download the addon from the github off the addon which is linked in its workshop post.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

Is this referring to peeking around corners with 3rd person? Or looking through walls? Cause they walls thing I +Support but the peeking around corners thing I -Support.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif