Ender Staff Report

[GL] Mikey

• Head Admin

Your In-Game Name: MiKeY

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156470521

Staff member's In-Game Name: Ender

What did they do? Pick up cars and move them with the phys gun

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://youtu.be/Szx6fT1V6g4

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I think either a strike or a talk to,  we go over this type of abuse at the staff meetings.

Edited by [GL] Mikey

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

I agree with this because i feel ender does not show proper behavior when it comes to staffing +1 support

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

-Support

He was moving it bc the dupe was stuck in it and causing problems. They were trying to set up checkpoint.

PS I was there

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Head Admin
1 minute ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

He was moving it bc the dupe was stuck in it and causing problems. They were trying to set up checkpoint.

PS I was there

Look towards the end where he moved his green car which was not stuck.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

@[GL] Mikey The gates were not operational for the checkpoint, and there were 5 cars so I got their information and did it, I moved the car to clear him and to clear traffic. Plus I am pretty sure it was stuck, While I was doing this Ward attempted to fix the checkpoint but I am pretty sure UMC killed me before I could actually fix it.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

This is mentioned at almost every meeting to clarify what is and isn't allowed when it comes to power off duty. I could understand if the first vehicle was stuck but he continued to grab his suburban which was nowhere near the checkpoint at all and appears to not have been stuck at all.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

I didn't see the end, I picked up the Green one because it was getting stuck in a part of the checkpoint.

Can I still go on staff with an active report?

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

READ ENDERS EXPLAINATION BEFORE CHOOSING SIDES 

But I would also like to say that you shouldve just despawned the checkpoint instead of using phys gun. Changing to -/+Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

Just now, Timmemes said:

READ ENDERS EXPLAINATION BEFORE CHOOSING SIDES 

I think we submitted it at the same times

+ Support
Regardless if a vehicle is stuck or not you aren't really suppost to use your administration privileges off duty, that does not follow staff hand book. You picked up 2 vehicles which from my perspective in the clip were not stuck. This action violates staff handbook and you know this.

Also Ender and Tim lets not start another bloody argument and keep it to +/- Supports. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

27 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

Just someone talk to him no other actions should be taken

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

3 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

+ Support
Regardless if a vehicle is stuck or not you aren't really suppost to use your administration privileges off duty, that does not follow staff hand book. You picked up 2 vehicles which from my perspective in the clip were not stuck. This action violates staff handbook and you know this.

Also Ender and Tim lets not start another bloody argument and keep it to +/- Supports. 

Dredg, they say if you are stuck and I believe that applies to your vehicle or someone's vehicles as well to move it and fix it so you dont have to waste stafftime. Staff please, correct me if I am wrong.

4 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

Dredg, they say if you are stuck and I believe that applies to your vehicle or someone's vehicles as well to move it and fix it so you dont have to waste stafftime. Staff please, correct me if I am wrong.

During an RP situation you aren't suppost to use your staff powers. In that case you were doing a checkpoint. There were probably atleast 2 more alternatives to fixing that instead of using staff powers when you weren't suppost to. I'm not replying anymore. I'm not going to flood this report. 

Just now, jackrhyssull said:

I know a witness won’t lie and Enders reason is valid  

As for this statement, this is complete BS. From experience witnesses lie contently. but whatever you wanna think you can. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

2 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

During an RP situation you aren't suppost to use your staff powers. In that case you were doing a checkpoint. There were probably atleast 2 more alternatives to fixing that instead of using staff powers when you weren't suppost to. I'm not replying anymore. I'm not going to flood this report. 

As for this statement, this is complete BS. From experience witnesses lie contently. but whatever you wanna think you can. 

To me it looks like he is just pointing fingers and you are willing to dismiss a witness to the event straight away he has nothing to lose and that makes it unfair on one party so rethink what you just said, also it makes no sense for a witness to lie when he has nothing to gain

1 hour ago, Dredgen said:

+ Support

Wth you mean another argument lol im stating my opinion

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

This is mentioned at almost every meeting to clarify what is and isn't allowed when it comes to power off duty. I could understand if the first vehicle was stuck but he continued to grab his suburban which was nowhere near the checkpoint at all and appears to not have been stuck at all.

+support 

Shows abuse of phys gun

22 hours ago, Jayyy said:

-support 

mikey should know that in a staff meeting they said if a car/player is stuck you may use your powers. I think that the UMC act wrongly in this and should be talked too.

JAY

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant