Charlie's Community Resignation.

Charlie

Hello,

As seen by the title, I will be leaving the GamingLight Community. During my time at GL, I have played on 3 different servers, PoliceRP, SCPRP and MilitaryRP. For most, the resignation must seem abrupt however, it has been in my mind for the last couple of weeks. Throughout the year, I have been taking GL over School and even some friends. From becoming an honour roll student down to a mid 70's student is something I had never expected. Anyways, I will be doing some shoutouts to some people who had made my time at GL enjoyable.

PoliceRP:

Tigersden: You are younger than me and therefore, should not be Deputy Director. P.S. Minge

Dredgen: To see one of my Cadets to go so far as PD Command, Good Shit.

Sion: Bruh moment.

Greg: "oof" - Greg about 1000 times in the SS Discord

Bandit: SAIC, more like PA. You are now demoted.

Struftdot: You were a great Director and are was a great Fire Chief. I still don't understand why you put me as a CoS

Seb: Diamond Family Gang Gang. Also EMS chief?

Nucleus: Well damn Nucleus, you left before me?

Yobo: First off, thank you for trusting me with a HC spot in Dispatch. Hopefully all goes well within.

Calamity: Remember, I was a higher rank than you in SWAT at one point

Bennett: low key inactive but  is kinda a minge?
Phil: Minge brothers for life

Elapin: bruh get active on CAT

SCPRP:

Uhhhh I didn't really speak to many on here, just kinda did my own thing and some how got command?

MilRP:

War: What a VCMDR. Don't listen to people who talk shit to you.

Jake Puffin: I am sorry. Thank you for have my back

Syth: Thank you for having my back when shit hit the fan

Emoo: Congrats on Event Team Leader. Keep that shit up and you will be bound to become JMT and even SMT

Tyler: Thank you for trusting me and teaching me how to fly with Jumper

CT: Good luck with school.

Staff Team:

SMT/JMT: For all the work you have all put in to our servers, thank you. And then allowing me to become a Staff member 3 times? Thank you all. 

Awg: Thank you for all the work you have put in to MilRP. Get SMT soon.

Here is a bit of context to what I have done in this community:

I had originally started playing on PoliceRP as a place to just minge around and cause problems. When I had joined, the staff members were some of the nicest people I had met in a video game. They are mostly the reason to why I had stayed. I had soon reached the mark of LCPL within a few days to where I had joined Secret Service and then joined EMS, SWAT and Dispatch until finally getting Command in PD. By around this time, I had been command in SS, EMS, Dispatch and PD and then had gotten bored. I moved onto SCPRP Where I mostly played GenSec and achieving the rank of 2LT in the branch. I left the day after that promotion to MilRP/ a return to PRP. On MilRP, I quickly rose up the ranks in USAF and transferred to US core to play with Tigersden. Meanwhile, I was able to get reinstated in SS, EMS and Dispatch. I reached to 1LT and got my CPT app accepted. This is where we are now.

Farewell,

Former PD LT , Former EMS CPT, Former SS CoS , Former Dispatch Director, Former Security 2LT, Former USAF CMSGT, Former US 1LT, Former Police RP Moderator x2, Former Wardogg, Former MilRP Moderator.

Side Note: This resignation has no relation to what occurred in the US Discord last night. However, I do apologize for my actions.

Edited by Charlie
  • Sad 2

~Charlie

1 hour ago, Tigersden11 said:

image.png.27be7014d7968435e9c13c370fd63e36.png

Also, how dare you leave before me

^

• Gaminglight Love 1

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

Wow 4 US members in 1 month? honestly never got to talk to you much but you were a really cool guy, good luck with school 😢

• Gaminglight Love 1

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

Good luck charlie! Ill miss you on Milrp!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Tigersden11 said:

charlie you cant LEAVE ME WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE OR A PERSONAL FAREWELL IN THE POST I THOUGHT WE WERE BROTHERS FORMED IN MINGERY 😞

for real tho damn i didnt think this was gonna happen i'll miss you bruvva hmu whenever on dissy or when you come into the FBI training room to ask about a promo even when your reserve SAIC love you lots

unnamed (15).gif

Edited by Phil GSC
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Signature.png

@Charlie you're not allowed to leave you're mine forever nothing will change that, but in all seriousness although we had our moments you were a great friend of mine on GL and I hope that life finds you well and you come to realize you're gonna come back and never leave again ONE OF US! No but it's sad to see you go we had some great times and memories and thx for sticking around through all my bullshit

Dont lose contact you inactive boi see ya around,

Ryan

Edited by thebigr
  • Gaminglight Love 1

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

Bruh. Big sad. Why you gotta leave me like this Canadian boi!

• Sad 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

13 minutes ago, Nimo said:

Just to say if you're doing a community resignation that means you're never coming back to the community.

I am not planning on coming back.

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

Wow! Wasn’t expecting this! Shame to see u go man and nice knowing you! Good luck to ur plans or what ever else u have in the Future!

Sincerely 

Ecott 

• Gaminglight Love 1

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

21 hours ago, Tigersden11 said:

You know what, gonna have to reverse this. Your coming back Charlie! Even this card can beat Thanos!!! In all seriousness, I wish you the best in life and I hope to see you come back one day.

Edited by TurdBerglar
  • Gaminglight Love 1

You were amazing on all servers that you played Charlie. I understand your predicament and support your decision. You showed a lot of potential as an amazing person and command member on MilRP. Although you say you won't come back, come and say hi for a few minutes in TS if you ever pop in. I really hope you do well in anything you decide to do in life and know that you always have friends to talk to over on GamingLight. Anyways, enjoy yourself and take care bud.

~ Zach

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

• Bread locked this topic