Removal of batons from officers/commanders

Archan

What do you want to see? - batons taken away from everyone but shock

Why should we add it? - lower rates of baton abuse, better use for shock as a battalion, better RP

What are the advantages of having this? - same as above / the only people with batons will be the ones trained how to use them responsibly

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - N/A

Military RP Super Admin \\ MilRP Major General  \\  Imperial Shock Commander

On 11/8/2019 at 12:43 AM, jackrhyssull said:

-support 

most of the time I see no shock on but it does tend to have one on at best so It’s a -support if shock shows more activity like they are now then my opinion may change sorry 

- Retired 501st Legion Vice Commander-

Imperial RP

On 11/7/2019 at 9:43 PM, jackrhyssull said:

-support 

most of the time I see no shock on but it does tend to have one on at best so It’s a -support if shock shows more activity like they are now then my opinion may change sorry 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+/- Support

I see what you are saying to Increase Shock RP and I am all for increasing RP with anyone's battalion, That's why I don't mind the ID checks because I helps to add RP.

But when you are saying to remove the baton from all Classes that seem to be a little absurd in my own opinion, What I think that should change is that Commanders and Officers should start to call Shock more often when just dealing with a midge instead of using there baton they just call Shock to a Area so they can help, but if there is a RDMing Midge the Officer or Commander needs to remove the threat ASAP so shock may not be called in this situation, but will be informed on what just happened.

- 501st VCMDR Goblin

• 1 month later...