Ryan RDMed Staff on duty

LuckyGoose

On 11/9/2019 at 2:40 PM, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

Do you  know what a god check is? I fired a couple shots into you to test if you were godded. The reason this is done is to make sure you are always  godded so you don't get killed by a mrdmer as you try to  handle  them. You weren't  godded, and so you were damaged. Also don't go afk on staff, especially in the way of someone building. Had you not done so I probably wouldn't have done this. I asked you several times to please move, and after it became apparent you were afk, I decided to god check you. If you weren't godded you would die, and if you were you would've been pushed out of my way by the bullets, so it worked out. I also don't see why you waited so long, as this was a week ago

God Checks aren't a thing Ryan. 

16 hours ago, Yobo said:

Would you like a discount on your Bus Drivers license? Because you may as well be driving the damn bus by now.

Please remain respectful. Comments like these aren't necessary, and often can be taken as more offensive than intended.

2 hours ago, ReaperLite said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen smt do it before saying god check then just letting loose

-/+

That's exactly how I thought it worked. I will admit I haven't seen it often since I returned in August however.

55 minutes ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

Please remain respectful. Comments like these aren't necessary, and often can be taken as more offensive than intended.

That's exactly how I thought it worked. I will admit I haven't seen it often since I returned in August however.

My comment was 100 percent truthfull. Please do not try and start an argument as you aren't in the best position to be acting hypocritical. No further reply needed..

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 11/12/2019 at 4:53 AM, Yobo said:

+ Support

God Checks are a big no no. You are a Moderator... Leave checking the standard of staff up to the HOS.. 

Regardless of if he was AFK and their position. God Checks are not allowed. Sets a bad example on the Staff Team.

If someone is AFK on duty do /demote (Name) AFK On duty

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP