Ryan RDMed Staff on duty

LuckyGoose

Proof is REQUIRED in order to make a staff report!

Your In-Game Name: LuckyGoose

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81308264

Staff member's In-Game Name: FBI SSA Ryan KGB2

What did they do? Rdmed me - Ryan said (we god mode checked you) while he was FBI. He was a RP job and thought hey let me try and shoot a staff member while they are on duty.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1908211138https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1908211401https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1908211611

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Honestly a warn for rdming a staff member would work. And this will also be reported to FBI command as that he was rping as a FBI Agent. @Ryan The Epic Guy

Edited by [GL] LuckyGoose

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

Just now, Sion said:

Why didnt you just warn him straight away... You are same rank as him so you can..

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

5 hours ago, Sion said:

Why didnt you just warn him straight away... You are same rank as him so you can..

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Do you  know what a god check is? I fired a couple shots into you to test if you were godded. The reason this is done is to make sure you are always  godded so you don't get killed by a mrdmer as you try to  handle  them. You weren't  godded, and so you were damaged. Also don't go afk on staff, especially in the way of someone building. Had you not done so I probably wouldn't have done this. I asked you several times to please move, and after it became apparent you were afk, I decided to god check you. If you weren't godded you would die, and if you were you would've been pushed out of my way by the bullets, so it worked out. I also don't see why you waited so long, as this was a week ago

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

20 hours ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

Do you  know what a god check is? I fired a couple shots into you to test if you were godded. The reason this is done is to make sure you are always  godded so you don't get killed by a mrdmer as you try to  handle  them. You weren't  godded, and so you were damaged. Also don't go afk on staff. I also don't see why you waited so long, as this was a week ago

God checks aren't allowed. It is classified as rdm/ardm on staff. You are suppose to ask them in admin chat or vc if they are in god mode. If they know your joking/doing it to them then its fine. But you can't do it out of the blue.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Just now, Chief_ said:

God checks aren't allowed. It is classified as rdm/ardm on staff. You are suppose to ask them in admin chat or vc if they are in god mode. If they know your joking/doing it to them then its fine. But you can't do it out of the blue.

If he wasn't afk he would've known what was happening. The main reason I did it is because he was in the way of my building

12 minutes ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

If he wasn't afk he would've known what was happening. The main reason I did it is because he was in the way of my building

Him afking is a different pt. He shouldn't afk. So if he is afking on staff you could physgun him if he is afk where you are trying to build then ok. But why are you trying to build next to the road as fbi? He did at least be on top of a building or in the staff room.

Btw this will be my last post on here to prevent constant arguments. If you could answers those I'll edit this post to say +/- support. Thx.

+/- support

+ Ryan did kill you while you were on staff

- if you were, you shouldn't be afk on staff. 

Also why did it take so long to post this. If what Ryan is saying is true, this happened a week ago.

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 minute ago, Chief_ said:

Him afking is a different pt. He shouldn't afk. So if he is afking on staff you could physgun him if he is afk where you are trying to build then ok. But why are you trying to build next to the road as fbi? He did at least be on top of a building or in the staff room.

Btw this will be my last post on here to prevent constant arguments. If you could answers those I'll edit this post to say +/- support. Thx.

I was building an FBI base. I am not supposed to use my physgun in that manner

+ Support

On 11/10/2019 at 11:40 AM, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

Do you  know what a god check is? I fired a couple shots into you to test if you were godded. The reason this is done is to make sure you are always  godded so you don't get killed by a mrdmer as you try to  handle  them. You weren't  godded, and so you were damaged. Also don't go afk on staff. I also don't see why you waited so long, as this was a week ago

God Checks are a big no no. You are a Moderator... Leave checking the standard of staff up to the HOS.. 

Regardless of if he was AFK and their position. God Checks are not allowed. Sets a bad example on the Staff Team.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

• Head Admin
8 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

God Checks are a big no no. You are a Moderator... Leave checking the standard of staff up to the HOS.. 

Regardless of if he was AFK and their position. God Checks are not allowed. Sets a bad example on the Staff Team.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

• Head Admin
On 11/10/2019 at 2:22 PM, Chief_ said:

10 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

Forklift_Signature.png

12 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

13 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

13 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

14 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

spacer.png

To anyone wondering how FBI command handled this, 4 Man Army and Phil asked me a couple questions about what happened and took no action. Because of this it is clear that they didn't see any major issues with my actions.

• Laughing 1

On 11/12/2019 at 4:53 AM, Yobo said:

+ Support

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

On 11/12/2019 at 3:38 PM, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

To anyone wondering how FBI command handled this, 4 Man Army and Phil asked me a couple questions about what happened and took no action. Because of this it is clear that they didn't see any major issues with my actions.

That is not true at all fbi command told you we were waiting on the final decision of this report do not throw my command or my department under the bus @Ryan The Epic Guy

• Laughing 2

17 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

That is not true at all fbi command told you we were waiting on the final decision of this report do not throw my command or my department under the bus @Ryan The Epic Guy

I was misinformed then. I have not heard anything about it from FBI command since 4 Man Army and Phil talked with me, and naturally came to the assumption that it was dropped. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

7 hours ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

I was misinformed then. I have not heard anything about it from FBI command since 4 Man Army and Phil talked with me, and naturally came to the assumption that it was dropped. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

What's with all your assumptions..

You assumed it was allowed to god check

You assumed killing staff was allowed 

You assumed you could check the standard of his staffing

And now assumed FBI Command dropped something as important as this.

Would you like a discount on your Bus Drivers license? Because you may as well be driving the damn bus by now.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png