Ace Admin Report

Chombos

Your In-game: Chombos

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153364199

The admin's name in-game: ACE

The admin's steam name (If you know it) I don't know it.

What did the admin do: I was given permission to locked down medical bay by Rock and Brandon, so I called an admin to do it. A few minutes later he unlocked it because he said that there is command on to do it. I told him I was allowed to but then didn't lock it. HE then let 096 into medical bay because of it.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):  I don't have evidence but Rock and Brandon said it was okay for me to lock it down.

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I believe he should be at least told not to do this until he have confirmation from command.

Any extra information: no not really

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

Here's my side of the story

I get a sit asking for medbay to be locked down, i go there and chombos tells me that he is allowed to call staff for a medbay lockdown if nobody else can, AHOMS trap hunter then PM's me (idk if it was pm or in staff chat) that i should not listen to chombos, i teleport to trap, and he says that there are available command on to do it so i should not lock down medbay (note: at this point i already have locked it down) i then teleport back tell chombos that there is available command on to lock it down, and unlock medbay. he then calls staff again asking to talk to me he explains that he got permission, and i teleport to rock to confirm that he did get permission after i have confirmed that he did, i teleport back and lock medbay down.

im sorry that i let 096 into medbay, it was not my intention, but you never informed me that you got permission and i am unsure if trap knew it too

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

I guess its my fault then but 096 did kill people because of it and I literally was only trying to do my job. But in my case sorry but it doesnt excuse you from letting 096 into lcz even if it was accidently. But I dont want anything bad to come of it so Ill say sorry on my part.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

5 hours ago, Chombos said:

I guess its my fault then but 096 did kill people because of it and I literally was only trying to do my job. But in my case sorry but it doesnt excuse you from letting 096 into lcz even if it was accidently. But I dont want anything bad to come of it so Ill say sorry on my part.

In this instance, the staff member was in the right. After learning that they shouldn't have locked down Medbay they immediately reversed the lockdown. SCP 096 would've entered Medbay had Alex known that he shouldn't have locked it down in the first place. Though his actions initially prevented 096 from getting in, Alex made the correct decision in reversing the Medbay lockdown. The fact that 096 was on the other side of the door is an unfortunate coincidence, but nothing Alex was responsible for.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

46 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

In this instance, the staff member was in the right. After learning that they shouldn't have locked down Medbay they immediately reversed the lockdown. SCP 096 would've entered Medbay had Alex known that he shouldn't have locked it down in the first place. Though his actions initially prevented 096 from getting in, Alex made the correct decision in reversing the Medbay lockdown. The fact that 096 was on the other side of the door is an unfortunate coincidence, but nothing Alex was responsible for.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

59 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

12 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

From what I know, Senior Medic+ Can call staff for a lockdown even if there are command on , but if the AHOMS said otherwise, I can't say anything about it. In a scenario like this, it's really the staff's decision. I don't think Ace did anything wrong, so

-Support

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 11/8/2019 at 12:31 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

From what I know, Senior Medic+ Can call staff for a lockdown even if there are command on , but if the AHOMS said otherwise, I can't say anything about it. In a scenario like this, it's really the staff's decision. I don't think Ace did anything wrong, so

-Support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 11/8/2019 at 9:31 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 11/8/2019 at 2:26 AM, [GL] Ace said:

Here's my side of the story

I get a sit asking for medbay to be locked down, i go there and chombos tells me that he is allowed to call staff for a medbay lockdown if nobody else can, AHOMS trap hunter then PM's me (idk if it was pm or in staff chat) that i should not listen to chombos, i teleport to trap, and he says that there are available command on to do it so i should not lock down medbay (note: at this point i already have locked it down) i then teleport back tell chombos that there is available command on to lock it down, and unlock medbay. he then calls staff again asking to talk to me he explains that he got permission, and i teleport to rock to confirm that he did get permission after i have confirmed that he did, i teleport back and lock medbay down.

im sorry that i let 096 into medbay, it was not my intention, but you never informed me that you got permission and i am unsure if trap knew it too

Considering the AHOMS told him to to lift I don’t see a problem here

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

• 2 weeks later...
  • th3 locked this topic