Add SCP 105 to the foundation. [Suggestion] - Denied

nwtjustin

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-105

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-105

2. Link(s) to playermodels: Anything with a girl who has blond hair and blue eyes.

3. Link(s) to sweps: Nothing but a Camara.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? I would say just 100 Health and maybe 50 to 25% Armor

5. Why should we add this SCP? I think it would be great to add her because she is part of the O5 Council and she has great abilities and we could really use more SCP at the foundation.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-105 is a blond girl who carries a polaroid camera. She has the ability to witness the pictures moving from the picture. I do not know much about the SCP but I will do more research on her.

7. Extra information: None.

Edited by nwtjustin

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

Use the format please. -Support

Also, how would we even implement that SCP RP-wise?

Edit: Even with the format change, how would we implement this? There is no possible way RP wise that her abilities could work. And what's the point even? She can look at moving pictures, alright, but there's not much RP you can get out of that. 

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Might wanna check your facts there, I don't think it's mentioned anywhere that 105 is part of O5. Her article states she's allowed level 3 (restricted) socializing privileges, which likely means she's still treated as a typical "safe" sentient containment subject.

Also, format needed

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

-Support

Reason: She is not O5. If she is, then that is going to cause issues.

How to improve the post: Fix the format please. Get some actual links to playermodels than just providing a description of what she looks like.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 11/8/2019 at 6:58 AM, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

-Support

How to improve the post: Fix the format please. Get some actual links to playermodels than just providing a description of what she looks like.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 11/8/2019 at 6:28 PM, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

-Support

On 11/8/2019 at 7:14 PM, SuselMaks said:

-support

"Hey lets add this SCP" 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 11/8/2019 at 7:58 AM, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

-Support

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

On 11/7/2019 at 12:51 PM, nwtjustin said:

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-105

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-105

2. Link(s) to playermodels: Anything with a girl who has blond hair and blue eyes.

3. Link(s) to sweps: Nothing but a Camara.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? I would say just 100 Health and maybe 50 to 25% Armor

5. Why should we add this SCP? I think it would be great to add her because she is part of the O5 Council and she has great abilities and we could really use more SCP at the foundation.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-105 is a blond girl who carries a polaroid camera. She has the ability to witness the pictures moving from the picture. I do not know much about the SCP but I will do more research on her.

7. Extra information: None.

Aight I don't approve of this

• 2 weeks later...