Adams Colonel Application

Adams

Rank You are Applying For: Colonel

In-Game Name: Maj. Adams 1L57

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96164252

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 5 Weeks (Almost 6 weeks)

What timezone are you in?: MST

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Matthew

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): First off, keep in mind that I have had to re-write this same paragraph 4 times now because you can only say the same thing so many different ways, so you may see the same things that I have said in my previous applications.* That being said, I still believe that the #1 reason I should be promoted is simply because I feel that I have some of the most, if not the most experience in dealing with law enforcement organization and administration both IRL and in game than just about anyone on the server. That’s not just me bragging or trying to act like I am better than anyone, it’s just that some officers within the police department don’t really know what they are doing half of the time, when it comes to policy decisions and disciplinary action. I know that I myself have taken the time to constantly keep up and dissect the SOP, Officer’s Guide, as well as all of the TNPD policies on how high command wants the PD to be ran. I feel that I can also offer my input to high command so that we could work toward this ideal department that everyone has in their minds.

Secondly, I believe that my time in this community (3 year) as well as my time in the department (over a year and a half) has helped me establish connections to community members and officers alike. I have seen MANY officers come and go over my time here. Everyone from OFC’s to High Command. I know what people want in this community, and I know how to give the people what they want while still holding up the principles of the PD. My peers within the PD that I have climbed the ranks with I know will that I am one of the most concise and methodically thinking officers. I like to do things right the first time. 

Finally, I have given so much time to the PD that I have proven I want to be here and only here for years to come. Since I joined the RPD in 2017, I have never been in a subdivision up until I joined ARU just about a week ago. I continuously give all my time to the PD strictly because I feel we are slowly losing officers to sub-divisions. Nothing against SWAT, SRT, etc.. I just believe that they make their divisions look like candy to a newly promoted CPL, and that CPL would rather join them to move up the ranks than continue to move up the ranks in PD. That is why I am here to say that I choose the PD. I am not going to disappear to start again in another division, I want to continue to work with and for you officers.

What I want to accomplish as a COL:

Work with the community to strengthen ties

• Stopping police murders and kidnappings

Implement new policies that grow our police force in a healthy way

• Creating better officers/Saving face

Work with high command to solve the “supervisor problem”

• Training, maturity, etc…

Create community relations initiatives 

• Again, strengthening community ties and encourage cooperation

Advocate for the PD over other divisions

• Make officers want to stay within the PD 

There are many more, if you have any questions about my future for the TNPD, feel free to contact me on Discord and/or PM me on the forums...

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

+MAJOR SUPPORT
Great major and a great person. As a fellow individual who involves himself in policing in both study and interaction I thank you for your dedication. That last half of your application were statements I made yesterday in chat but I’ll let it slide lol

• Like 1

CPT Revan 1L49

21 minutes ago, Revan said:

+MAJOR SUPPORT
Great major and a great person. As a fellow individual who involves himself in policing in both study and interaction I thank you for your dedication. That last half of your application were statements I made yesterday in chat but I’ll let it slide lol

Great minds think alike Lieutenant.. 😉

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

51 minutes ago, Revan said:

+MAJOR SUPPORT

~ TNPD LT Timmemes 1L89

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, TurdBerglar said:

+Support, you made some good points on your application. Your active, respectful and ethical and professional. Hope to see you as a COL!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

3 hours ago, TurdBerglar said:

+Support, you made some good points on your application. Your active, respectful and ethical and professional. Hope to see you as a COL!

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

1 hour ago, Jayden said:

+ Major Support

Adams you're one of the best command members I've seen. You're a great leader and would make a great Colonel.

Good luck pal !

Yes kidnapping needs to stop, I got kidnaped like 20 times when I was a SNR lol. Jokes aside,

Good Luck!!!! 

• Head Admin
8 hours ago, Revan said:

+MAJOR SUPPORT

3 hours ago, Jayden said:

+ Major Support

Adams you're one of the best command members I've seen. You're a great leader and would make a great Colonel.

Good luck pal !

You deserve it Adams, best of luck!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

8 hours ago, Revan said:

+MAJOR SUPPORT

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

On 11/6/2019 at 7:06 PM, Jayden said:

+ Major Support

Good luck pal !

You were 1 of the first people part of Low Command and made sure I was doing fine and you were the 1 who promoted me from OFC to SNR and you are a great person even not in PD and also puts a lot of work into what he does.

spacer.png

Edited by F2 RiftLegit181

On 11/6/2019 at 5:06 PM, Jayden said:

+ Major Support

Good luck pal !

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

On 11/6/2019 at 4:02 PM, Revan said:

+MAJOR SUPPORT

• Like 1

- Retired 501st Legion Vice Commander-

Imperial RP

On 11/6/2019 at 2:02 PM, Revan said:

+MAJOR SUPPORT

On 11/6/2019 at 11:02 AM, Revan said:

+MAJOR SUPPORT

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.