CAD System - Denied

F2 RiftLegit181

What you want to see? -  A working CAD system for PD and Civs to both use

Why should we add it? -  I think it would improve better Roleplay 

What are the advantages of having this? - It will make it possible for PD to actually rp traffic stops in a better way 

Who is it mainly for? - State/PD

Links to any content - https://saucecad.com/mdt/Create

• Gaminglight Love 1

+support if they can add it in game that would be nice aswell if they dont dispatch would be able to do it and it would be more RP as dispatch

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Cad is a system where you see name if the car matches or if they are wanted

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

- Support

State Police Already tried this 

Didnt go well

Hard to get all to use.

Isnt new user friendly.

Having to load it in manually verses a GMOD addon. 

People can hit panics on the CAD and annoy others.

Not versatile.

Wouldn't fit into our server considering people cant even teach what tazer rush is let alone what CAD is

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

This should be added not only would it bring Rp better its actually Reliable option and benefits the roleplaying.  I believe it will be able to be used and give the server more things to do. 

+Support 

Edited by ReaperLite

MAJOR +Support

• Little to no lag caused by this
  • MASSIVE roleplay opportunities
  • Greatly increases the appeal of gov jobs
  • @Yobo if people cannot figure out what tazer-rush or CAD is, they need to figure it out before being in gov. 

I support this wholeheartedly, a lot of people have wanted this for a while now.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

Now as much as this would be a cool feature to add, as some of the people have listen above it will have more issues then it brings, now it would be cool to see the WHOLE list of jail records and tickets that people get but you will have many issues with it like

-Minges

-Not a lot of people will use it

-Not a SeriousRP Server

-Trouble of it being on google or another web browser you will need to tab out (unless you have a second screen)

but overall I think it would be nice to have but the negatives out weigh the positives +/- Support

hotshot manager.png

On 11/7/2019 at 6:48 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

Didnt go well

Hard to get all to use.

Isnt new user friendly.

Not versatile.

Wouldn't fit into our server considering people cant even teach what tazer rush is let alone what CAD is

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

3 hours ago, General Hotshot said:

Now as much as this would be a cool feature to add, as some of the people have listen above it will have more issues then it brings, now it would be cool to see the WHOLE list of jail records and tickets that people get but you will have many issues with it like

-Minges

-Not a lot of people will use it

-Not a SeriousRP Server

-Trouble of it being on google or another web browser you will need to tab out (unless you have a second screen)

but overall I think it would be nice to have but the negatives out weigh the positives +/- Support

On 11/8/2019 at 7:55 PM, utetwo said:

MAJOR +Support

• Little to no lag caused by this
  • MASSIVE roleplay opportunities
  • Greatly increases the appeal of gov jobs
  • @Yobo if people cannot figure out what tazer-rush or CAD is, they need to figure it out before being in gov. 

I support this wholeheartedly, a lot of people have wanted this for a while now.

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

• Head Admin

Major +Support

- Looks good from a test group I made
- Won't effect server since it is a third-party website

Not only will this help with RP, but also make dispatch's job 10 times easier! (Although a GMod add-on would be much better as others have noted.)

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

On 11/7/2019 at 7:48 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

Didnt go well

Hard to get all to use.

Isnt new user friendly.

Not versatile.

I think it would be very hard to implement in general...... (and if it takes a long time to get cadets in to TS imagine how long this would take..)

It would be cool tho

Edited by Assault