People not getting promoted.

Diz

So yesterday I was looking at the E-11 (Nine-Tailed Fox) roster,to see what was there about me,Windows/Win. And well…It was normal,but something got my interest,a guy who was active and he was playing as E-11 since February of this exact year,he was 9 months on this job! That's amazing,you'll say,and i've played with him,he does his work pretty well! But...The only problem is that he's a PVT since February,he does his work perfectly,he's active,but he didn't got a single promotion in all of that time! Isn't that weird? It is,at least for me,if you tell me "He was catched minging and..." bla bla bla...I would believe you,yeah but he was a PVT. He would get demoted instantly,it doesn't make sense,so if someone knows why that happens,please tell it to me,it's very unfair for him.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

In the future I'd recommend reaching out to a low command member in MTF E-11 to discuss a situation like this either in-game, via discord, or in TeamSpeak rather than making a post on the general section to ensure you get a proper response, or to have a question answered by someone who is aware of particular situations surrounding a specific individual.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Hey there, I am the commander of Epsilon-11.

I regularly update my roster and this is kind of astounding to me that someone would stay as a PVT for this amount of time without recognition. Generally speaking, all promotions in E11 are holistic and happen due to activity, meetings, and work ingame. If someone doesn't meet even one of those criteria, they are not promoted. However, I completely understand promotions now being given for that incredible amount of time as inexcuseable. Thanks for letting me know.

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

• Bread locked this topic