BigBoiOmar Warn Appeal

BigBoiOmar

Your In-game: BigBoiOmar

Your SteamID:76561198161297702

The admin's name in-game: Tylerrr, LT Lucher The IV

What warning(s) did you receive: FailRP, Player Dis

Evidence of the warn(s) (REQUIRED):Untitled.png.d6599a9da1ffbae546028b8ecac940ce.png

Why do you think this warn was false: It was not false it was correct 1 year back I was a minge and got a lot of warns and I wanna move past that, its as if I want to open another page and start over. I will be appealing 7 more warns all of them were from a long while back and I have educated myself with the server rules, have been trying to learn more and more about how to be an overall good member of this community.

Any extra information: N/A

On 11/6/2019 at 9:58 PM, Cornthecanadian said:

-support

You got warned on the 26th of October fam. Hasn't even been 2 weeks yet, let alone what you need it to be to appeal your older warns.

yes so if I warned Oct 26 it has been more than 2 weeks, for the warns I'm trying to remove they are almost a year old.

Edited by BigBoiOmar
Added the pic

On 11/6/2019 at 12:31 AM, Ronin said:

-support

You got warned on the 26th of October fam. Hasn't even been 2 weeks yet, let alone what you need it to be to appeal your older warns.

You should wait 2 months without getting warned then appeal!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

2 hours ago, Torty said:

You should wait 2 months without getting warned then appeal!

If you have not received a warning in 2 weeks from your most recent warning, you can appeal 2 warnings from over three months old. This way of removing warns has a one week cool down and you must wait 1 week to appeal another 2 warnings if you meet the criteria.

That's what it says on the report appeal forum 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, BigBoiOmar said:

If you have not received a warning in 2 weeks from your most recent warning, you can appeal 2 warnings from over three months old. This way of removing warns has a one week cool down and you must wait 1 week to appeal another 2 warnings if you meet the criteria.

That's what it says on the report appeal forum 

It was 11 days when you posted this.