294 suggestion - Accepted

Illager, Director of Memes

What you want to see? - Use 294 redux (the one with the editor), 294 get permapropped, and then remove possibly mingy results with the editor to prevent people from... well, minging

Why should we add it? - 294 is currently not spawned, meaning you have to call an admin to get it spawned for tests, and even then most staff members can't even spawn it in (at least from my experience). Plus, the 294 editor can allow staff to add custom drinks, meaning more RP possibilities.

What are the advantages of having this? - Research can test on 294 without waiting until the heat death of the universe just for a staff of high enough rank to spawn it in, as well as custom drinks made by staff.

Who is it mainly for? - Researchers

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1572489267&searchtext=294 

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

+Support

With the editor we can prevent people from minging

We have a CC for it

So why not?

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

2 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

We have a CC for it

So why not?

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 11/5/2019 at 5:16 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

We have a CC for it

So why not?

I agree another problem with our current 294 is getting stuck in the menu so you either have to force close Gmod or get kicked 

Edited by Fool

Major +Support

I absolutely love this upgrade to 294, and believe it would be a fantastic addition to the server.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Thought this was already suggested... Anyways

+support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||