add a better tow truck

Zage

What you want to see? -  New and More Realistic Tow Trucks 

Why should we add it? - well The tow truck we have is kinda plain the one I found is alot more realistic and i feel would be nice to have in the server.

What are the advantages of having this? - It would maybe have more people go onto tow truck driver  plus its just a better tow truck in my opinion 

Who is it mainly for? - tow truck drivers

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=403451691 Truck

and another required addon https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1239184027

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

+/- Support just it could increase lag and we dont need that so maybe it should be held till later when we find out to make performance better!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

I remember the months of searching for a good tow truck addon took a long ass time and that about every addon was tested/looked at and pretty sure this one was of them that failed.

maby it got better or this one works but it would be nice to get a newer/better looking one.

+ Support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

+Support

The current one isn’t realistic at all.  It drives like a tank on steroids.  This vehicle looks much better and possibly won’t be a snowplow.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

6 minutes ago, Northy said:

+Support

The current one isn’t realistic at all.  It drives like a tank on steroids.  This vehicle looks much better and possibly won’t be a snowplow.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."