Jeffe's O5-2 Resignation

Jeffe

So to start this off, I would like to thank Mike for accepting me as O5 in the first place, way back in November of 2018. Without his trust and cooperation with me, I probably would not be here today. It IS safe to say I would have stuck with SCP-RP had I not gotten O5 since its something I have always had a great love for, it is in part, my baby, and I watched it grow from and average of 10 players a day to Gaminglight's biggest server. Even though I am not afraid to say that I lost many good coworkers and High Command during my time, but that there were also the few who did not make it even though they tried their hardest. My wish in wake of my resignation is that SCP-RP will continue growing and that my efforts from the beginning will continue to foster a great server and community. Now for specific mentions

@Igneous the 3rd Manager of my time, and by far the most proactive O5-1 I have seen. Igneous is not afraid to do the work himself to accomplish his goals and visions for the server. #ForeverMyManager

@th3 Even though he is no longer O5, he was still key to a lot of projects we worked on, you'd better get Manager one of these days

@Infected We never really hung out, but you def do a lot for the server. I used to think that you were just a minge but over time came to realize that you are truly good at what you do

@bdogz1 Cringe AF  Site Director, when will he finally get promoted?  Also, DONT F*CKING EAT DURING MY TRYOUTS DOGZ

@Rangiatea  I still remember the MC on MilRP, those were the good days. Even though you have gone through many changes over time, you still are a great leader who cares as much about his subordinates as he does himself.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" - Rang

Alpha-1/A1 Command  This branch has by far had the greatest number of ups and downs (we've had like 6 CMDRs now), and I encourage anyone who wants to take things seriously on the server to atleast try out the branch, great people in it 

@Psychowhen no haves milk

Head Krug Walker, signing out,

~O5-2 "Jeffe"

Aight imma bouta head out, BUT NOT FROM GAMINGLIGHT

Edited by Jeffe
  • Thanks 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

I'll miss you dad, I didn't know ya well but for the short time I did i thought you were pretty fuckin awesome, don't change okay? 

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

Out of all the people to resign, you chose to. I want to say I'll miss you but my guy WHY didn't you at least give me some warning. I looked up to you all the time for the betterment of myself and all of E11. 

Regardless, safe travels my friend, and good luck.

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

While I never got to personally know you, I wish you luck on your future, and through even the toughest of hardships. I will salute to even the oldest O5s, and will remember the way leaders have changed us and the server as a whole.

MAY WE SALUTE TO YOUR HONOR WITH A BIG WELCOMING SALUTE. PRAISE THE O5 AND TOAST TO THIS VERY FUTURE.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

I can't say I interacted with you much, not much at all even. But I can say I did enjoy the times in the meetings when you were there. It was a lot of fun whenever you were there, even if I was slightly afraid to speak for my own safety.

Man it’s been a while since we talked. I remember milrp days with the USMC, while I never really talked to you recently I just remember those days and man were they great. Best of luck man next time you’re around we should talk but I wish you the best in the rest of your ventures