• Yes
    • No

In-game name: MC CMO CMDR Sega 1749

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210742562

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: CMDR

Have you donated to the server?: yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: no

How much time do you have on the server?: I've been here since it came out… it's quite a long time.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know a bit about lore…. I know the basics such as the empire itself (I've read some of the comics, I've seen the “legends” lore, etc), I know about the Blackwing virus, and I also know some of the extra stories such as stuff from the star wars games.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I've seen some events on this server and I want to try my hand at doing some events myself! I genuinely want to be a full part of the imperial RP community and this could be an even better way than what I'm doing now! also i got plenty of special events in store! Plus I've gotten acquainted with some of the game masters, they seem like awesome guys.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I've never broken a rule on the server and I wouldn't have gotten this far if I were a mingy rule breaker.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: yes, I've been a game master on a different server. Also as far as I know the events I did were pretty good.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

One-ship: a group of rebels manage to sneak on-ship dressed in a battalion’s armor to steal a special data pad that contains the plans to the death star. It's up to the troops to figure out whos a spy and whos, not a spy and keep the death star’s plans in safe hands!

Off-ship: The kaminoans have Rebelled! They refused to make Vader's monstrous experiments and get a batch of clone troopers to rebel against the empire. It's our troop’s job to eliminate all clone troopers and rebelling kaminoans then get Vader's projects back in working condition!!!

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes  
!give ^ gmod_tool

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes 
!model jeff (pasted model)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes

spacer.png