Medical Command Job Update - Accepted

[GL] Inaccurate

What you want to see? -  A small update to the Medical Command Job, which consists of adding a hazmat model (The same one as the researchers have) that they can switch to and give them the P229R instead of the glock

Why should we add it? - Medical command has always felt like in an odd place, due to the ability to not have a hazmat like surgeons and also having a very under powered weapon when they need it.

What are the advantages of having this? - The hazmat is going to be the main addition for this, it will allow Medical Command to RP more in situations such as Quarantines, 008 breaches, or surgeries on SCPs. The pistol is needed because glock is trash and it is hard for us to defend ourselves

Who is it mainly for? - Medical Command

Links to any content - 

Hazmat Model: models/nova prospekt/group22/player/group22scientist.mdl (In server)

Pistol: tfa_sig_p229r (In server)

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+support

I agree with this because when in event something does happen like a 008 breach you can't do anything about it and you just get infected and i agree with glock being trash cause it takes like up to 2 clips to kill one person.

Edited by Rav3n

CI PFC Rav3n XX8 | MTF E11 PFC Rav3n

19 minutes ago, Rav3n said:

+support

I agree with this because when in event something does happen like a 008 breach you can't do anything about it and you just get infected and i agree with glock being trash cause it takes like to 2 clips to kill one person.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

3 hours ago, Rav3n said:

+support

I agree with this because when in event something does happen like a 008 breach you can't do anything about it and you just get infected and i agree with glock being trash cause it takes like up to 2 clips to kill one person.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

11 hours ago, Rav3n said:

+support

This is a good suggestion but next time come talk with the head of your branch about making changes to jobs 

-DDOU Cookie

Ex-Ahome Cookie  Chicken Pot Pie is good

11 minutes ago, CookieHugger21 said:

This is a good suggestion but next time come talk with the head of your branch about making changes to jobs 

-DDOU Cookie

I was talking to baguette about it, he even helped me test weapons

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

5 hours ago, Rav3n said:

+support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

13 hours ago, Rav3n said:

+support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin